Rate me please.. how am I look like and any suggestions for me to improve?

i always think im not pretty, if not ugly, and that's the reason why not much boys are into me..:( rate please. look at my profile pic. how many marks do i get out of 10?

alright lol sorry for my stupidity...

Most Helpful Guy

• You have a good looking face and you look a lot better than the majority of girls I see our age. Don't worry so much about your looks and I don't think you are being stupid. Try to be as positive as possible and it will invite more boys to approach you. You seem like a sweet and down to earth girl so you just need to make that shine to people. I think confidence may be what needs improvement (only a little though). Good luck and I hope this helps. :)

What Guys Said 19

• Sweetheart, we can't give you any words to help you out if you don't show us a photo, but I'm sure you're beautiful. Everyone is. Just make sure to keep healthy and take care of yourself, past that just understand that everyone is attractive to someone and you don't need to change for anyone unless it's yourself changing for yourself and only yourself simply because that's what YOU want to do. Don't worry so much, this world is only an illusion in the end, everything we are superficially is nothing but a ploy eluding the world from the person inside. The BEAUTY inside. :)

• u r at least 9.5

• I don't like girls having question mark on their face.

• You look very cute and pretty. Sweet smile you got.

• i see... nothing

• LMAO. you are a lovely shade of pink

• You look very cute, looking at your profile picutre I would give you a 9.

• Compared to other Asians about a 7... When being looked at from different ethnicities... Around an 8. Take it as a compliment, all I was able to muster was a 4 from different ethnicities. (Didn't think I looked that bad, but it does explaina lot :/, oh well somesomeone's gotta be hideous. At least I got skills :D)

• The pink hair and face look kinda cute, but the question mark needs some work.

• 9
    Beautiful girl :)

• You're slightly above average.

But looking at you, you look like a very charming and nice girl.

Maybe guys don't like something in your body...

• you are anonymous... thus we canĀ“t see your profile pic.

• the only suggestion from me just be yourself and nobody can give u better suggestions than u yourself as u are the one who knows urself the best. By the way u look amazing especially the smile , so just keep smiling

• You're really cute. At least a 7.5. A good personality could bump that up to 9.

• you look pretty but the sun hits you right in the face

• 8.5 You are pretty

• If only I wasn't taken lol. You do look beautiful tho. I Gove you a 10

• You'd look better without the question mark on your face.

• I think you are hot.

What Girls Said 5