Please rate me ( sorry i've never done this b4 ;) ?

ok guys time for u to shine. I wold like u 2 rate me. it's pretty simple. i have a prety good personality. i'm smart, friendly, funny, a bookworm ( any good books ;), love 2 chat + listen, i love my leopard geckos +am somewhat confident. So any ratings would be nice. Thanks!

i do love sports + outdoors. i use makeup when i fuckin feel like it. i love my sweats but also like jeans 2. i would play basketball all day long if i could. i love bikiing more than running. + i like my hair long.
nevermind i'm gonna discard this after 24 hours r up. thanks for your honesty though :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• 7 out of 10. You are pretty. You are also a nice person to chat to.

• thanks u seem pretty nice. ;)

• you're fat, workout and get off sites like this

• um i do exercise how many situps, squats, pushups ( the real kind) + how many mailes can u run without stopiing? just curious cuz u seem 2 think i'm fat + all i do in crap online. i don't

• i'm sorry that is ur opinion + i'm not on here that often.

• + i do still have a life.

• Am I the only who would be creeped out if a guy whos twenty three said your cute to a fourteen yearold? Or am I alone on this subject?

• i'm sorry i was taking a compliment. i was being polite + lots of people call me cute k? at least he's not calling me something else. i think it's being nice.

• ya well i've never been there b4 just gotten pretty nice people through here.

• maybe you should go into Canada for once just dont go to alberta tho there a bunch of idiots

• No picture.

• I don't rate little kids, feels wrong.

• ok then no one said u have to right?

• you are a cute 14 years old xd

• Aren't you too young for this?

• not sure... thought i'd try it for fun ** shrug** but thats up 2 u if i'm 2 young :)

• You're right, @Asker

• thanks + thats my opinion.

• 1/10, sorry. couldn't stand that face.

• that;s fine i don't like it either...

What Girls Said 7

• Not the best photo.
    But from what I see you are decent looking.

• You're beautiful! You listed above all the reasons why you're beautiful! Best of all you are uniquely you!

• Quite girly and fishing for compliments, it seems

• i'm sorry that u feel that way but thanks for being honest.:)

• Ehh not really. I just really liked the face it was making lol

• And thanks, you seem cool, too :-)

• You're too young to be so insecure that you have to ask a "rate me" question.

:/ I'm sad.

• you sound perfect.

• That is the most awkward photo you could have posted. You look demonic with those dark circles around your eyes. You're obviously pretty chubby for a 14 year old. The only thing that I can get a clear view of are your feet and that's just gross. I'd give you 4-5.

• You're cute :) don't doubt your appearance :)

• thanks i do a lot... but ill try not 2. :)