Guys do you think we body is attractive?

Guys do you think her body is attractive. We look extremely similar and I was just curious. I think I should lose 10lbs
www.mybodygallery.com/photos-12756-body-shape.htm

0|0
5|30

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 29

• It is attractive but me being a snob that I am noticed a bit of abdominal muscle asymmetry and Unequal leg length.
    Just pointing it out , no points deducted.

0|0
    0|1
    • I think that's because of how she's standing. She's shifting all her weight to her left, doing a pageant stance

• Perhaps , maybe I'm just a bit too sensitive these days lol
      Either way , it's an attractive body

• Looks nice. Not exclusive but nothing negative about it either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, that's a very attractive body! No, I don't think you'd need to lose 10 lbs.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you actually have her body type, there is no way you can actually tell me, with a straight face, that you think you need to lose 10 pounds.

1|0
    0|0
    • Well I really like the fit look. So I would just wang to ten up my legs and stomach. I already workout so now I just need to get rid of some body fat so my abs, and let's reveal themselves

• I mean legs not lets

• Meh, I think your fine, you look nice and healthy. But, if you want to do it, I can't stop you.

• Uh yeah that's a great body.

0|0
    0|0
  • Could you lose ten pounds? Sure. But don't feel like you need to. Honestly, the difference it would make is pretty small.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't need to lose 10lbs you're fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you look good

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah that's my ideal type actually.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's HAWT.

0|0
    0|0
  • you should lose nothing but that thinking that you are fat. If you really have a similar body, go hit the gym and give definition to your muscles and you'll be sexy as heck

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't think I'm fat, I just want a more defined body, and I've gained some weight so I think losing 10 would unveil the preecisting muscle

• Well for definition, you have to get muscular mass. not lose body fat (at this point). You already have a good bodyfat percentage. Just hit the gym and you'll be great

• I'm pretty fit, I go to the gym and lift weights. I just need to clean up my diet to reveal why I've worked for

• Yes, quite attractive. Nothing to change.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd give it a 9 out of 10 can't go wrong with squats or crunches, to be blunt... I'd tap that anyday.

0|0
    0|0
  • If U look like that U look Awesome & should Never be afraid to let any one see what U look like Sweety !!

0|0
    0|0
  • You need to start being confident with yourself and your body.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see anything wrong.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love this one.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's very nice. Some would even say ideal.

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks nice, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find this type of body extremely attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah i like her body

0|0
    0|0
  • i am guessing a 34 23 34 which i happen to like a lot, for me a 9.5/ 10

0|0
    0|0
  • Your body is nice...
    Don't give up exercise... Not only for losing weight but for being in shape

0|0
    0|0
  • average, go gym

0|0
    1|1
  • I think all that needs to be done is toning up

0|0
    0|0
  • That's as good a body as you can get.

0|0
    0|1
  • That body is amazing. Perfect. I love it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh yeah, you're "fat" -_-

0|0
    0|0
  • Nop its disgusting

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• That's hourglass and women spend hours at the gym and with plastic surgeons to get it. I think you kinda know that and are asking for attention.

0|0
    1|0
  • Have you used corset training or something? Your waist is super small. Maybe you could work-out a little for some muscles. Then you tone up your body as well.

0|1
    0|0
  • Her body is nice!

0|1
    0|0
  • That's a really awesome figure. No need to lose

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks perfect to me.

1|0
    0|0