Do guys mind girls wearing wigs/extentions?

I used to dye my hair a lot I had so many colors and some aren't even on a rainbow. But my hair started getting damaged so I dyed it black and cut it quite short to let it regrow and be healthy again but I still wanted colors, heat requied hair styles, hair spray etc., so I started wearing wigs and people usually think its my really hair unless I tell them its not so I started wearing them on daily basis and no boys said anything about it tbh I don't think anyone cares on minds or maybe they just don't want to say it in person or whatever? Anyway what are your opinions?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• of course i'd not mind

• I would be fine with that.

• Wigs are lame. Guys might not notice it but it's a turn off when they find out about them.

• I don't wear them all the time I usually use it if I want a different hair colour or whatever.

• Your fine Most guys wouldn't no the difference

What Girls Said 3

• WHO CARES ABOUT WHAT HIS PENIS THINKS?
    if you like it then hell yes do it :D

• As long as they don't notice it's not real, I doubt they care.

• I see some girls who make it look terrible and some who make it look really good. It's how you wear it that matters most.