Al right you guys.. its time give Kain7th your rating?

And by that i mean rate my video game collection hee hee

This is my biggest hobby. i basically go out to flea markets, pawn shops, thrift stores, garage sales and also scour ebay or amazon for great deals on games and systems. I have amassed a total of 1,024 video games across 28 different systems including handheld devices like the 3ds. so take a look at these pics and give me your rating. what do you think? :D

http://oi62.tinypic.com/i1f9t5.jpg
This is my game room where i have all the modern systems. I got the Wii U, Xbox 360, ps3, ps2 and a gamecube all hooked up to a 32 inch HDTV. the games you see are Wii u, wii, ps3, ds, 3ds and at the bottom are atari 2600 and colecovision games

http://oi57.tinypic.com/snyzpu.jpg
another bookshelf out in the game room with xbox 360, original xbox, psp, and gamecube games... along with a few dvds.

http://oi60.tinypic.com/2h68u2p.jpg
Another bookshelf in the game room with my 2nd biggest collection, my ps1 games and also ps2 games

http://oi59.tinypic.com/nedrlz.jpg
This is a bookshelf in my room and you can see from the top n64, snes, sega saturn, Neo Geo, and sega genesis games.

http://oi58.tinypic.com/9uoxn9.jpg
bottom portion of the same bookshelf are sega cd, sega dreamcast and sega master system games

http://oi61.tinypic.com/5vqd6u.jpg
Bookshelf in my room with a bunch of retro consoles. n64, dreamcast, sega cd, colecovision, another gamecube, atari 2600, sega saturn and at the very bottom is a Neo Geo AES console next to those tetris pieces lol.

http://oi58.tinypic.com/23m8llx.jpg
A bookshelf with my biggest collection of all, my NES games.

http://oi59.tinypic.com/qpmquh.jpg
This is a small tv in my room where i like to test games that i find out in the wild to make sure they work. right now i got the snes, NES (top loader model), sega master system, and sega genesis all hooked up to it.

http://oi60.tinypic.com/qrxgmq.jpg
Little dresser with Gameboy, gameboy advance and sega game gear games

And thats about it. i hope to one day have my own place where i can build one massive game room! hope some of you got a kick out of this!
Forgot to mention that i also have a Turbografx-16 atariage.com/.../...-860-0-10714000-1304230888.jpg

and am currently saving up for a PS4

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 23

• Wow!

Who needs to go to game stop anymore? I can just come on over.
    j/k.

That's a lot!
    Amazing

• Dang, that's a lot of games! I don't even know what to say. When I was younger, I used to have a Gameboy (If I remember right, I had a Gamecube) and a Sega. (Used to play with my older brother) All I have now is an XBox 360. All of that must take up so much room.

• yes... space is becoming a problem lol. so im trying to stop for now until i finally get my own place :P

• Oh, I had a Nintendo too. Haha, figured. You could pretty much have your own arcade.

• Man, so many games! I love the Game Boy drawer, haha.
    I don't have as many as you but I'm the same way, I'd love to have a nice game room some day.
    10/10 gamer friends are the best friends

• Woah!! Robotic-san, you are the real thing. :o
    I don't know how to answer rating question, but you are a 10.

OMG!
    How much would you sell that room with everything in it? I want it LoL

• I think I'll teleport there and steal all of it. Bookshelf by bookshelf. EVERYTHING. Even though I have a fair amount of it already, counting what my brother is hiding. I'm an Enderman so I'll use my Ender powers to teleport there and back and there and back carrying chest after chest of everything I want. MUHAHAHAHA

• well ill just have to use my diamond sword on you :P

• No match for my teleportation. You make me laugh. HA.

• marryme/10

• lol.. ill work on that :P

• seriously, man, we can just share my ps4 you won't need to save up. and in return you can just let me bask in the glory of your games.

• lol well it would be nice not having to pay for one of those :D

• Is this the most comments you got on your question? Lol I'm kidding 🙊

Um got enough games or? Lol I don't think you have much though 😱 (haha your going to kill me now) I'M KIDDING!! you have a um.. Quite a collection there

• NEVER ENOUGH GAMESSHHHHH! @_@

• Omgee.. No comment KK, no comment 🙈

• lol no i mean for reals hahaaaa ohhh fine :P

• damn! that's a lot of games... O_O

• 10/10 would play videogames with! :D

• 11/10 would play video games with haha.

• You would definitely need to show me Rule of Rose for sure. i probably won't be getting that one for awhile :p

• gulp @@
    i think the total cost of all that surpass my clothings costs :D
    sir, you are really wealthy

• haha nahh im not wealthy. its just looking for the best deals possible and if there is something i really want but need to pay wayy more for i save up for it :P

• Wowiwowow!!! So many games to playyyyyyy!! I would so play with you =] I'm not a pro at playing games!! But it would be fun!! Rate you 100/100 lol

• Ehh, it's alright… Some shelves seem a bit empty. :-P

• awwww. :(

• well i take solace in the fact that at least my hobby isn't as expensive as sayyy fixing up cars or mountain climbing lol where i could be paying $1000's at a time or more :P

• I guess there's a bright side to everything…

• Games galore.

• Omg OMG OMG I'm jelly as fuck

• Oh mah lawd, it's glorious.

• Am I invited to play?

• thats impressive man! o_O

• It's glorious I wish I had it how many complete sets do you have?

• ohh that would be cool if i had a complete set, but nah none yet. Not sure if i will go for complete sets either cause undoubted that will mean getting games that flat out suck lol. i like to get games i can either see myself playing or aren't totally terrible.

• lol, well its quite the feat let me tell you!

• Just imagine the fortune you would need to get all of that at GameStop jesus christ

• Very impressive :)

• Oh my God!!! It's huge!!! And I thought my guys was big ;)

• Adopt me!!

• The penguin is impressed :D! Now show us your fridge and pantry.

• no MAME booth? scrub... idiot.

• Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator? umm yeah won't be getting one of those for a looong time lol

• Why :( don't u wanna play dodonpachi

What Guys Said 16

• That's pretty epic man. My friend's uncle has like 2500 games and it's so great going over there. I think I'll have a collection someday once school is over.

• Damn, that's pretty cool!

How much do you think everything is worth? 0_o

• shit i don't even know lol. but thats an idea maybe i should find out the total value of everything.

I do have a few single games that are worth hundreds ;)

• Would come over and play/10

Would bring orange juice/10

Enjoy your passion for your hobby/10

• Oh that's one big... collection

• You need to upgrade to the iPotato 6, it has a way better camera.

• Dude be my best friend :) 10/10 would order you pizza, eat it with you, and play video games all day at your house I thought my collection was big.

• HolyCrapYouGaveaLotOfGames/10

• Today I have found my role model! Praise @kainthe7th!

• I have less consoles but I have more games. But it's a nice system. You're better organized than I am.

• yeah i remember you said you had a lot. do you have any rare ones?

• interesting, never heard of that one... i notice its under 'car combat' genre. so like twisted metal or vigilante 8?

• Similar. For PlayStation my favorite game was army men 3D

• Do u have sphinx n the cursed mummy

• yes i do actually. i found that at... a thrift store i think. haven't played it yet though lol

• 1 game i haven't beaten, sold it when i was a little kid, lol

• OH HELP ME LORDY JESUS LOL THAT IS a lot OF FUCKING GAMES (#^ ^#) YOU THE " REAL MVP" lol

• Wow that's pretty fucking impressive and awesome.

• Now all you need is a commodore, calico, and a NeoGeo... lol

• I have a Neo geo but not the others haha.

• Still very impressed, I got my 9 year old daughter started on an atari and she thinks it's the best thing ever! I think I will pull out the Genesis and blow her mind!

• Holy shit dude u got way to much time on your hands mate.

• i'm jealous of you dude, but i will reach you someday

• ConsoleScum/10

• That is an impressive ass collection, bro! :-D