What would you say is your best physical/bodily feature?

I like my teeth. I don't know if its my best feature but I hear they really compliment my smile. What's yours?

• Hair/Eyes/Face Structure
    47% (24)49% (23)48% (47)Vote
  • Teeth/Smile/Dimples
    10% (5)9% (4)9% (9)Vote
  • Legs/Feet/Hands
    14% (7)11% (5)12% (12)Vote
  • Boobs/Butt/Curves
    25% (13)13% (6)19% (19)Vote
  • Arms/Abs/Belly
    4% (2)18% (9)12% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Eh?

0|0
26|28

Most Helpful Girl

• I like my scars. Most are from self defense and sometimes it's comforting to see them and know I survived something terrible.

3|0
    0|0
    • That is a good reminder

• Show All
    • Yea i have a scar on my knee from where I hurt myself in elementary. Then i have a scar on my right breast from where i once had to get a benign/noncancerous (thank lord) lump removed during my first year of middle school

• I have a handful from just being dumb XD like two on my leg from burning it on my dad's motorcycle muffler; or a few scattered across my knuckles for using a punching bag without tapes. The one's i am the most proud of came self defense.

What Guys Said 28

• Smile. Lots of people have said that I have a great smile. I agree with them after looking at it in the mirror and some pictures of myself. I think it's a great "strong" feature to have because a smile can make a big difference in the entire look of the person both physically and emotionally. Similar to the eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • TBH, it's my height.

Beyond that, someone i asked told me torso (at least at fight weight) then... we enter tmi land.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'O clock shadow.

1|0
    0|0
  • How is A and B not the same category :P
    I think it's my smile but some people also think it's my eyes
    and only a handful of people have seen my dimple even though it's on my face lol

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't know. I wanted people to actually comment. The poll was just something extra

• Show All
    • Yea, like its not quite asian-like... so yea more almond

• Gotcha at least now I know thanks!

• No doubt my facial/bone structure ^^ or this 1720's slave skin of mine (built tough like a Ford 150) LOLOL

0|0
    0|0
  • the germs under my nails

1|0
    0|0
  • I like my jawline so I guess that, overall I'm not that good looking though. I love how one guy chose Boobs/Butt/Curves though aha

0|0
    0|0
  • Hair and thats all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like my beard cause beards rock

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say my eyes are my best feature as they're quite big and are a nice shape and i have really long/thick eyelashes.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oooooo Prettyyyy

• Show All
    • Ohhh lol. So you dont do it in a girlish way right? But no offense if you do...

• Haha non taken, but i don't follow social constructs so having fab eyelashes is not something i see as 'girly' XD i also paint my nails (neon yellow most of the time) and have amazingly defined eyebrows :P

• my face structure. my sharp jaw line, and cheek bones give me a sharp, chizzled look. But my eyes give me a kind look

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes and smile, im a fat guy

1|0
    0|0
  • I like my brain.. I have subtle approach to tackle complex matters

1|1
    0|0
  • My calves and my nose. My boobs are only so so.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol calves can be really pretty. I like to see a guy with nice calves wearing some Nike athletic running shoes... It just compliments them sonwell ^_^

• I'd say C becuase I'm certianly not A and I've put on too much weight for E.

0|0
    0|1
  • Boobs and butt.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol no, i was asking whats your favorite feature on your own body... Oh wait, did you mean that your butt and mann boobs are your fave part of your own body?

• My calves.. People said it's nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I got strong abs and ii squat 300 ins I am 5'10 and can dunk but dont have much upper body I am working on it tho but girls say my hair or my abs

0|0
    0|0
  • My pointy ass Bird beak of a nose

0|0
    0|0
  • i like my skin, my nose and my hair almost most part of me because god made me this for a reason.

does it sound stupid?

0|0
    0|0
    • Awww nope, perfect answer :)

• Show All
    • Oh no i didn't think that, i just meant that what you saidd was far fron stupid

• thanks.

• I don't actually know so I'm gonna say boobs because why not

0|0
    0|0
    • You have boobs? Lol the question was whats your best ffeature on your body lol

• Show All
    • Well thankyou then I shall take your word on it and say facial and hair features

• A mixture of them all.

0|0
    0|0
  • My blue eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, you see.. uhh.. i don't fit in this category.

0|0
    0|0
    • Whys that? Im sure you got nice hair, pretty eyes, a great smile or something

• If you seen me, you'd think I'd came straight from the jungle. Jagged pointed teeth, pointed ears don't help. ;P

• I will not laugh. I will not laugh. (Thats what i keep telling myself) 😁

• i like my personality. oh wait, bodily...
    well then never mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been told i have healthy soft hair

0|0
    0|0
  • The extra long hair on the cup of my left nut right under my penis, did I mention it was extra long. Like at least 2 times longer than the rest. Love it

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't even have a "good" feature. I guess I'm happy I wasn't born short lol.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 25