Okay guys, how do you think of my measurements?

I'm a 19-year-old Asian girl with 5'4" (165 cm) in height and weight 132 pounds (60 kg). Do you think these measurements are fit for me? Or do I need to lose more weight? Your feedback would come in handy :) Thanks.

s764.photobucket.com/.../image.jpg.html

In case you're wondering how my body looks like.

Most Helpful Guy

• You r normal n good in these measurements... Perfect for me...

What Guys Said 11

• I don't mean to be disrespectful but wow girl what a nice body you have. I like the sound of it a lot :)

• You're tall for an Asian, probably will be perfect if you lose some weight! :)
    but dont overdo it, 55kg would be nice already!

• You know what, I've been thinking the same. I want to lose my weight until it reaches 55 kg or 53 at the very least but it's really hard. I'm stuck up on 59 even though I've done diet and stuff :(

• I'm not sure if diets are good.. i mean, your body will reserve more nutrients because it thinks that you are hungry all the time.. haha
      Try to find some food with low carbs, so you can eat without getting hungry, or something like that hehe

• Did that too actually yet it didn't help that much. The struggle is real i guess

• i can't judge without a pic, and no there's no need to lose any weight... you're normal

• Could you at least tell me how? I don't know how to share a pict on here.

• I have updated the question with a link to the picture.

• you're fine you don't need tolose any

• I'm 5'4.5" and 137 lbs o_o
    As long as you're healthy that's all that matters sister girl.

• According to me u do have a bit of more weight
    for 5'4 around 110 or 120 would be perfect for me :)
    still u r not in fat side
    u r perfect just a little fat :)

• Lol thanks for the calculation. Believe me, I'm still working on that.

• You look fine to me, in fact, you look good, well done haha x

• Could probably afford to lose 10-15 lbs.

• Wow that picture looks Pretty Awesome to me if that's U , U'r doing just Fine Sweety !!!

• I think you must lose a bit your weight... Or share a pic for more ideas

• best you post a pic

• Any idea how to do this? Since I have no clue.

• nice pic, and from what i see you have a nice bod by the way, really nothing there to truly be insecure about.

• What are your bust-waist-hip measurements?

What Girls Said 6

• I'm 5'3 and 125 lbs and I am by no standards fat lol so neither are you, people telling you to lose weight... Have no realistic image of a female. However if you feel uncomfortable with your weight work out a bit and just eat healthy.

• Girl, you doesn't sound fat at all. Instead I wish I could weigh as you. Those measurements are fit in my opinion. And yes I'm still working on that. Not easy tho.

• But I'm smaller than you, so in comparison were nearly the same weight / height ratio. You ain't fat far from!

• Your perfect! A picture would help, but your measurements sound fine. Remember your weight doesn't define you as a person:)

• No actually other people don't find you attractive and they really don't care about you I put on some weight and girls used to avoid me now after loosing weight it's easy to get their attention

• I have found out how and I just updated the question with a link to my picture if you wanna check it out :)

• You look great trust me! Your always gonna be your worst critic and find something wrong but your fine in reality

• Yea, that sounds average

• I don't know about your build exactly but I'm 5'3 and in the process if losing 10 lbs

• I'm the same.. But 58kg.. I think I'm a bit fat..
    I'd personally lose a few pounds

• Do you do any sports?

• I work out at the gym occasionally :)

• You shouldn't worry about losing weight, but focus on getting toned. Asian people have more trouble gaining muscles due to low testosterone levels.

• I know! Like I've been working for my abs but it is just not showing yet :/