Don't you wish everyone's appearance was a direct reflection of who they were on the inside?

There are some UGLY people with the kindest hearts. And then there are those people who are HOT AF but are total assholes. Then there's like everyone in between and whatever. But what if everyone looked like on the outside like they did on the inside? Like how cool would that be? Each positive quality about yourself would make you more and more good looking. That way, ugly nice people would get a chance and sexy douches would get what they deserve. Raise your hand if you like this idea!

Most Helpful Guy

• It does seem like it would be more fair this way, but I agree with Klaatu51 about how that might be boring. I would rather try getting to know how someone is on the inside no matter how they look. And if you think about it, not all "hot & a-hole" people get what they want because of their looks and not all "ugly & sweet" people lack opportunities to get what they want. Everyone has to work for it one way or another.

What Guys Said 2

• that would be kinda... boring in my opinion. it's better with a little mystery on it

• So you want the world to be like a Disney movie?

• I would prefer not to look at it like that because now it seems cheesy but yeah I guess?

What Girls Said 2

• Definitely.. it would make think so much easier.

• good idea *raise my both hands, and the both legs

• Haha points for the all out effort in raising every limb ;)

• if this become true, i can't imagine the huge number of hideous people walking around town :P

• Lol!!!