Any weight loss tips?

How do I get the flab/fat away and have the nice slim body?

Most Helpful Girl

• But losing weight is extremely simple. Exercise at least three times a week for an hour and eat balanced meals. A proper plate should consist of 1/2 veggies or fruit, 1/4 complex carb (such as brown rice, quinoa or wheat bread, etc), and your protein should be the size of your palm. For exercise I think weight lifting is most effective (don't worry about getting bulky, women lack the necessary hormones to get muscles like men), I think it's more effective because it burns calories long, and build lean muscle which burns calories by just existing. If you want bigger muscles (example, larger butt or arms) then do heavy weighted exercises with low reps (low weight high rep) and if you want smaller leaner muscle do low weights high rep (this basically toned preexisting muscle. And add about 20mins of cardio of your choice. This is what I find most affective but great at home workouts like blogilates or tone it up on YouTube are great and free.
    Staying motivated us hard, but I suggest making a vision board. It sound stupid but it works (mine has a picture if my setting or before body and next to it are a bunch of pictures of my dream body) seeing how far I had come or was going really set the tone of my day and reminded me what I was working for. I also keep one picture of my dream body on the fridge so that it reminds me to make smart choices about what I'm eating
    Also remember eating good starts at the grocery store. If there are cupcakes in the house I'll eat them, but if there aren't I'm not going to dive out in the cold to get them. So when your at the grocery store encourage your mom to get healthier choices (tell her your trying to be healthier, don't say lose weight or she'll assume your starving yourself and buy even more greasy foods). Encourage your whole family to get Waltham with you so your not doing things alone, and if you are alone who cares just work harder

What Guys Said 5

• there's NO need to lose any weight basically. judging by your face you look normal.

andthat notorious "slim" body isn't "nice" it's just some shit that media provides to make girls starve themselves, so they could look "ideal"

embrace your body, and be happy. there's no need to worry you look very nice ;-)

• Work out a lot. Drink nothing but water. Dieting is only a very small part of having a nice body. I, personally, eat poutine and pasta for pretty much every meal and I have a great body. Why? I work out hard.

• For boys I think that's true. When my boyfriend and I where trying to lose weight. He still ate the same shit but just worked out more and lost 15lbs, I actually ate better and worked out and only lost 5lbs. And I fell like that's especially true when girls are young, you have to really watch what you eat.

• dont listen to any of these people, if you want to lose weight cut your calories, eliminate your carbs from your diet, completely, there is n need to do exercise just yet, weight until you lose the weight first

• You'll end up being unattractive.

Age: 14

And maybe malnutritioned.

• Stop drinking Cola

• eat a lot of watermelon like a shit load because it is kind of an empty food but it takes along time to digest my aunt did this she lost like 20 something pounds but i dont know how long she did it for try like a week and see what happens

What Girls Said 2

• You're face is pretty slim, so if you do get fat; you're lucky af because it doesn't go to your face. You could be nice and thick and WOMANLY looking, without having a fat face. xD

• Drink water instead of soda.