Thoughts on my new profile pic? Just updated it, full photo on profile?

I haven't been on here for a while due to my birthday so I've updated my photo, I see there's a new cover photo feature so I have the full photo on there, what do you think of it? I know I'm not the best looking but is there anything particularly wrong with me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Your skull is too large/wide.. I don't know how to explain it. Your brows have no shape. I'm not telling you to pluck the crap out of them, but just that the hair roots look like they were just dolloped on to your head. You're already balding, too. You're face is a little fat.

Just being honest, because you asked.

What Girls Said 3

• You look nice and a bit older

• Jesus, some people are mean. xD

I think you look fine. I'm not specific with looks anyway, but I've got no complaints. :P

• You look nice.

What Guys Said 5

• as i told you in the other topic, i'd suggest you to grow your hair a little bit more, and wear sth more casual, because that look makes you look like a dad :-P

• Have some casual look, you're okay by the way.

• Eh, you look okay. :\

• you look like my highschool gym teacher. i have good memeries of him so you're ok buddy.