(A rate me question) Which number would you give me for my looks ?

You can check my pics on my profile.
Here's the link

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/user/dantesparda

• ≤ 3 (Bad)
    9% (3)52% (15)30% (18)Vote
  • 4 (Okay; not datable)
    22% (7)0% (0)11% (7)Vote
  • 5 (Average)
    19% (6)10% (3)15% (9)Vote
  • 6 (Okay; datable)
    31% (10)10% (3)21% (13)Vote
  • ≥ 7 (Above average)
    19% (6)28% (8)23% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
*dateable

0|0
9|4

Most Helpful Girl

• On my scale, i dont consider a 6 to be dateable. But yea you're like a 7. You have really pretty smile

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

What Guys Said 4

• I have stopped answering or numbering the rating questions buddy and I've been watching your this question for a few days but decided to open it now and I find that your poll has been set up quite rationally. I vote 'E' ofcourse :-) (a secret there - anyone who voted anything else is pure jealous of you lol :-D )

Aha good to see a change in your status on the profile :-D congratulations again ne bahu fine Devansh-bhai bahu fine :-D ;) (for benefit of GAG 'bahu' means 'very' in Gujarati - regional and state language of Gujarat, a state in India and where the asker resides / is a native of too) - just in case someone decides to flag it lol

0|1
    0|0
    • Lol, thanks for the wishes :)

But like I mentioned on the other opinion that the number of the people who voted me below average equals the number of people who rated me above average, so I think the results are quite bizarre!!! Don't you think? 😕

• Show All
    • Why thanks again :)

• The pleasure's all mine young friend :-)

• your sunglasses are too big actually, they're hiding half of your face... so it's hard to tell :-/

0|1
    0|0
  • You're okay I guess. I voted D.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wonder who in this fucking world would date you?

0|2
    1|2