Do guys care about size? Does he like me?

I'm a 13 year old girl. I'm 5'3 and I weigh 156 pounds I have an average size bum and a 36b size breast. I've noticed that most guys I've met are into short skinny girls. And there's a guy I like at school but he's a shy guy and I've been crushing on him for a while now and we'll im not exactly the shy kinda gal and I also have a bad habit of telling people I like them. and well I told the guy I like him and well i don't think went well u see when I told him he told me that he already knew and my bestfriend asked if it was obvious that I liked him and he just said no and walked away but a lot of people have been telling me that they think that he may like but I dont I think there might be a possibility because lately I've noticed him staring at me and he's been nicer and he's been talking to me more. before I told him I liked him one of my friends was teasing me and he kinda told the guy I'm crusing on that I like him but at that time I didn't really like him and his friends were listening in on our conversation and he told the guy I'm crushing on that I do and we had the next class together and when I walked in I sat down and told my best friend and she looked we were searching for him when we spotted him behind us wich he normally never sits near us and when he noticed me starring he turned bright red and looked away... I don't think he does like me I think he might be weirded out by me.

Most Helpful Guy

• You went on for quite a bit about liking him and what he has done around you. Those things are the key to getting to know someone and it is also where you can screw things up if you embarrass him. The advice given by @fabulouslyme is great for your age group. I don't disagree at all, but will add that you began by asking if size matters and describing yourself. Guys can care about your looks, your body, but more importantly to both of you is the person inside. It sounds like he is attracted to you, so forget about your body in the equation, just work on getting to know him without weirding him out. Follow what @fabulouslyme said to keep him comfortable.

What Guys Said 3

• most... not every guy. i prefer thicker girls basically.

at 156 pounds you're not THAT fat, just a little above the normal range. so there's no need to worry that much

• Men care. Also, I am not quite sure if he likes you.

• Age: 13

oh god...

You got nothing else to do other than dates?

What Girls Said 2

• If he doesn't already have a bunch of girls crushing on him (which I highly doubt he does) then im sure he's just as curious about you as you are about him. He's probably just weirded out by the talking (he said she said gossip). So rather than talking about him to others, try talking directly to him instead. Just keep the conversation light - no bold revelations regarding your feelings for him. y'all are so young that this sort of thing is probably new to him and so he's not sure how to respond to a girls behavior yet. So get to know him well as a friend first and see what develops from there.

• btw- you're size has little to do with anything (where he's concerned). If he didn't like what he saw, he wouldn't be looking. And its obvious that he is. Trust your instincts - theyre usually right.

• ... by that I mean when we get a sense that someone might be interested in us, chances are we're right. Energy is a powerful thing. If we could just learn to trust our instincts. Not doing so is where we tend to err

• Actually he's one of the cutest boys at school and a lot of girls like him but He doesn't talk to any of them... I've been talking to him as a friend , he knows I like him but thankfully he doesn't act weird or awkward about it

• If he didn't like you, he wouldn't blush. Guys do care, but not as much as you might think.