Do I look ok without makeup? (what makeup should I wear)?

I feel very self-conscious when I leave the house without any makeup on... but apparently guys prefer a fresh-faced girl.

What features should I be accentuating on my face? If you could give me a makeover, what would you add?

Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• You look really pretty without makeup.

What Guys Said 12

• You look strong and confident. That's hot. So what if there are some pimples. Just keep them from getting out of control by washing your face and you'll be all good.

• It's good that I seem confident because I'm actually really insecure XD
      Thanks!

• Look really pretty without makeup.:**

• without make-up you look GORGEOUS... and i mean it ;-)

• I just changed my picture back to makeup, but thanks ! :)

• I don't think you need any makeup. If you have any acne/pimples, I'd look into clearing that up before putting on makeup.

• Yeah you look alright.

• You look good without make up. Make up would be a waste of time for you.

• Are you without make-up in your photo? If so, you're gorgeous and you look much older than you are.

• I'm not wearing any, but you can see some pimples on my forehead which I'm insecure about

• I wouldn't be, they're normal for teens, you're really good looking.

• thank you! :)

• U look just fine all natural to me , I don't care for A girl that over does it with War Paint all over her face & just hides what god gave her !! Nature is perfect & no need to change it.

• Yah. You look more than ok

• You look like a normal teenaged girl.

• i used to be a shy cunt aswell, stop giving a fuck what other people think, tbh i dont even like confident girls

• Yeah, you look fine.

What Girls Said 3

• It's not so much they like girls without makeup more it's just they don't like girls overdoing it with makeup. I would recommend a natural look both because it pretty much pleases everyone, and you are young so you don't need heavy makeup. So base/concealer to make foundation go on easy and help cover blemishes, foundation, powder blush on cheekbones, and go light on the eye shadow and eye liner

• Just foundation, because of the acne. You don't need any of that disgusting barbie shit on your face, otherwise.

• If anything, you should accentuate your eyes.