How do I look? should I lose weight if so how much?

i'm 5ft tall, i weigh 123 pounds,34" bust, 27" waist, 37" hips. im not sure if i measured correctly, but what do you guys think?

Most Helpful Guy

• if you're 5' and 123 pounds then you can lose some if you want, but don't overdo it. i believe you would be ok at 110 pounds. not less :-)

What Guys Said 3

• Weight doesn't really matter. It's an indication that someone is fit, so just eat right and work out when you can.

• sorry but I've never really got a tape measure out to measure bust, waist or hips haha your guess is as good as mine

• That doesn't sound bad.

What Girls Said 2

• Seems fine to me... Depends on what your goal is to look like... Though at your age I weighed less than that, and I didn't consider myself fat nor skinny. I'm also 5 ft.

Plus. a visual is preferable if you want accurate answers, as many people with your same description hold fat differently.. Distributed in different parts of the body.

• I think you sound lovely. You don't have to lose anything.