Cristiano Ronaldo is Hot or Lionel Messi is more Hot... ?

Cristiano broke up with his girlfriend Irina Shayk. Will he get someone like her... ? (like better in looking) or His greatest rival Messi is more hot?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• I think Irina was too hot for him. There are rumors that he's dating a Spanish journalist called Lucía Villalón. She's ugly. So, I think he can't get someone like Irina.
    Messi is a better player, but if I had to choose I'd say that Cristiano Ronaldo is hot.

• I thought Ronaldo is too good for her. I know about the rumors all are Spanish media made Burger king. She's a journalist at Real Madrid TV. Player and Looks : Ronaldo for me

• She left Real Madrid TV. The rumors affected the channel, now she's on Antena 3.
      I believe they're dating.
      If you have asked me this question 11 years ago, I would say that Ronaldo was better in both ways. Now, my opinion is very different.

• I think Ronaldo is hotter.

• Rolando is hot, and I also he is a great player

• Honestly for me, I don't care how hot they are, I like a player for their talent.

• Ok , but i am asking just to share your opinion who is hot and who is not. For the talent we all know Cristiano is the best ever.

• Are*
      Both are phenomenal players, among the best. I have always chosen Ronaldo over Messi, but I must say that Messi has been showcasing his talent tremendously lately.

• Messi is good , Ronaldo is great.

• Cristiano Ronaldo

• I think Ronaldo is hotter

• Christiano is hotter , but MESSI IS BETTER. period. :)

• Diplomatic answer. :p

• @Asker I actually agree with what you wrote <3

• But Messi has a prettier girlfriend than Ronaldo.

• Cristiano Ronaldo is way more. Lionel has that nasty greek look. Fucking ugly ass nose.

• Call me crazy if you will, but Messi is a thousand times hotter than CR.

• You're one in a million. :v

• Thanks for the support , Roger. Covering fire @ItsNessa

• You're all wrong, people. Messi is indeed hotter than CR, there ain't much to argue about it.
      I can't see any beauty in this human mess: 2.bp.blogspot.com/.../...hort%2BHairstyles%2B3.jpg

• Ronaldo is super sexy.

• hehhehe ok . Would you like to go on a date with him.. ? if he ever asks you out... ? :p

• @Asker Who WOULDN'T go on a date with Ronaldo :P That's like a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity lol

• Yeah , @PsyNoodles nice question (y) . Why won't you.. ?

• Cristiano ronaldo ❤️❤️❤️❤️

• I don't really like any.

• Ok. But as normal human being can't you tell who is hot and who is not.. ?

• I don't think he's hot, I do think he better looking then messi that doesn't make him hot though.

• ok but you still the answered the question , the answer it was demanding. Thank you :)

What Guys Said 8

• OMGOMGOMG YES on this question! I watch soccer every day and I'm sure plenty will agree that Ronaldo is more attractive. He's a fit and absolutely GORGEOUS man! Messi has skills but he's just cute, not burning hot like Ronaldo :P

And did you forget NEYMAR? He's also up there with skills but he's kinda tied with Ronaldo on looks to me, but Ronaldo would probably be more fun to hang out with. But I don't know Neymar is also fucking gorgeous as hell. They are both like 11/10 on the scale of looks :P

Haha I have had a crush on Ronaldo for over a year now <3
    I hope this helped xD

• hehehehehe , You can't match Zlatan , because Zlatan is Zlatan :P I wasn't born in Spain my Dad supported Real Madrid so do i. You don't know about my country we don't even have a league :p.

• You should watch more of EPL.

• I don't think it will be a girl he will be looking for next. Always thought he was gay.. Even if he has dated women and has a kid.

It's just something about him.

• Lol it's just a premonition. Maybe you'll remember this once he retires and comes out.

Excellent player though. The complete package.

• He's the most complete player ever.

• i find neither of them attractive, ut if i had to choose i'd choose Messi his name sounds better

• Ronaldo is better looking

• Messi's wife is 1000x gorgeous than Ronaldo's girlfriend.

• of course cristiano , messi is so average

• Cristiano , of course. But i dont think messi is just average.

• I want messi to go to real madrid, and MArco Reus too! #halamadrid!

• OMG who cares!