Girls: Do you feel discouraged that you don't fit the category of (Big butt, small waist)?

Having a big butt and a small waist is the "fad" now, it's a pretty ridiculous one because most girls don't look like Nicki Minaj, Kim Kardashian or Iggy Azealia and it can make us avarage sized girls, with avarage proportions feel inadequate. I'm not saying that there aren't a wide range of things that men find attractive on a woman, but most people are highly influenced by the media and if a girl doesn't have a "fatass" than she's not dating material or she loses "attraction points". I see it all the time. 20-somethings obsessing over the size of their butts and waists believing that it will somehow make them more attractive. I never understood the hype, but apparantly it is a fad and where I live, guys won't seem to give you the time of day unless you look a certain way. Girls, how does this make you feel?

Most Helpful Guy

• Please, stop believing that that is what men want. Every single guy I know, don't find any of those women you mentioned attractive. Most men don't like that, honestly, we prefer more the normal "average" look of most of the girls. Trust me.

• Thanks for the MHO!

• I couldn't read his last comment before it got removed, but I guess it was offensive. Someone who doesn't agree with other's opinions, nothing new in the Internet.
      Thanks asker :D

• No problem. Assuming someone reported him. That's good for him

What Guys Said 8

• if you cannot learn to validate yourself, all the external adulation in the world won't help you

• I like it even if your a small girl id like the small boobs or butt if your bigger id like the big butt and big boobs. its like if you had a larger head on a tiny body or a tiny head on a larger body it just doesn't look right

• Where I come from guys like small butts. I've never really understood this kardashian booty thing but I figure it's great for girls because it means there are guys who like your ass no matter how much junk you got in that trunk!

• I love a big kim k booty ;)

• Stop hitting on poor guys.

Most guys I know do not find that ideal. They'll work with it, but prefer smaller then that.

• You picked like 2 of the most unattractive women ever. Nicki minaj's is gross and so is iggy azelia. Kim kardashians body isn't attractive either but her face is nice looking

• They aren't attractive

• Iggy Azelea's face is not the slightest bit attractive either

• you're probably American. that's why you don't know that most normal women have a small waist.
    and if you asked around a little bit, you'd know that only a few desperate naive retarded guys adore Nicki Minaj or Kim Kardashian

• Ok there's a difference between having a normal small waist and an extremely unnaturally small waist. There is a difference... my waist to hip ratio is normal but to some people it's SMALL, but comparing it to those particular women I'm large. Have you ever heard about the floating rib cage removal surgery?

• Okay

• Haha! The part where American girls don't have small waists. So true.

• honestly its more about the face for me i would go for nice face awful body (too skinny) over awful face nice body but i would go for nice body awful face if she's fat sorry if you think im harsh but im being honest i just feel like im going get ton of hate for saying that

• No. I actually like the fact that you're even focused on face rather than the butt and boobs.

• But this question has NOTHING to do with fat people. Stay on topic.

• ok but if ya want the body i suggest doing weights its the best way to shape your body

What Girls Said 14

• No, I don't feel discouraged at all. I don't have a big butt or big boobs and my waist isn't tiny but that's okay. I like my body the way it is. In fact, there's a full body image of me on my profile (just in case you were curious about my proportions), I'm kind of shaped rectangular-ish, but I feel pretty confident with how I look. Lol

• Wow that's good. You look very pretty! I always felt that a pretty face and intelligence was golden, but some guys are so complex about what they like in females.

• High-five for being straight-figured and proud!!

• @FlyingTurtle haha! Heck yeah! :)

• Ehhh... I'm fine with my overall figure I mean sure my butt may nit be huge but it certainly isn't flat it's average and that's fine with.

But in general yes many guys like girls with big butts but not all of them do just like not every guy is into. girls with large chests.

• I don't have the biggest butt or smallest waist but I don't want to fit in. I'm different and oh well I will never look like someone else and I'm fine with that. You do what you can with what you have. Learn to accept it and love it. :) Embrace it don't hide it or feel bad. by the way any girl can do that, waist trainers help shrink your waist and there are creams and pills women can take to make their butt large and are inexpensive. Its no secret but I respect a woman who has a natural body and loves it then someone who is fake and pretends its real when its obvious that it isn't.

• I know what you mean. I'm only sixteen and I've tried so many diets, had thoughts about plastic surgery and shit, until I realized its not even worth it. But to be honest them kind of girls are usually only used for sex. If it's natural its okay but they shouldn't shame other bodies.

• Lol majority women don't have bodies like theirs and guys still like them

• I actually used to be pretty confident and felt feminine and then I saw how many people prefer nice butts over the good assets I have and my confidence has suffered greatly. I'll get over it, though. I always do. Eventually.

• Exactly... finally someone who understands. I work out about 4 times a week, I have some assets that are nice and firm but some chick with a fat booty will get a date quicker than a girl who is in substantial shape. It really sickens me.

• "As long as you can slap that ass while railing it from behind and singing the Star Spangled Banner, what more can you ask for?"
      - My intro to my comedy routine and your answer

• Like I said before, your booty so hot it crashed the server!
      You could also get a nice cute tight booty from running.

I'm working on it, my game is rusty. :(

• nope i have a beautiful face and thats all that matters to me i know most men dont give a shit about the body if the face isn't attractive. since i have a beautiful face ill always have a line up of men no matter if i am too skinny, too fat or whatever. i wish every girl could understand this because its a shame to see beautiful girls insecure just because of there bodies. at the same time is bugs the hell out of me that ugly girls think that just because they have a nice body they can get men.

• I don't because I have a slim waist and a big bottom... and sometimes guys prefer "average" girls where I'm from. I don't let it bother me because there will always another guy who likes my body type.

• Small everywhere. Do not care.

• No, I love my body im not overweight or anorexic im at a healthy weight at my age. I also don't find celebrities big butts attractive or huge curves it just seems over done in my opinon

• I have a whole lot of titties to fill in for it, does that count?

• No because I don't like big butt big boobs

• Neither does 90% of Asians in Asia. ;P

• @Ihav2fart yes thats not the beauty standard in asia
      i find both make a person look fat

• No, because I do have a big butt and small waist.

• Yes I do I rather look like anything but me... i have wide waist and wide butt not attractive at all

• Aww learn to love yourself