Am I ugly or something?

Never had a boyfriend and no guy has ever shown any interest in me. I am starting to believe I'm ugly. Opinions of people that are way older than me don't count because older people always say "everyone's beautiful in their own way"

Most Helpful Guy

• you? ugly? don't make me laugh :-P

What Guys Said 10

• If I was 4 years younger, had swag and the confidence to talk to you... I would try to get to know you/date you xD

• My dear you are only 15. Your life hasn't even started yet. In fact I think it's a very good thing you don't have a boyfriend so you can't succumb to peer pressure or lose focus from studies.

• You're not exceptionally stunning but you're not ugly. You're in HS, basically it means every guy wants the hottest girl.

• I think you look unique and interesting. Not really ugly in my opinion. You look like a really nice person.

• You're 15, focus on school.

• I have 3.6 and I started taking Ap courses this semester

• 3.6? Y no 4.0?

• I never said I'm perfect lol I try my best I'm only in Tenth so I got time to bring it up

• You're pretty. You're too young to have a boyfriend.

• iv only had 1 girlfriend, but the amount of gf's i could of had/ given them the friendzone is a lot, brah

anyways im all about aesthetic lifestyle and only go for 9 and 10's

u mad?

• You r not ugly u r so so i think. And u r too young its early to get bf just wait the right people

• You're not ugly at all but wtf are you wearing, and why are you making a weird face and why do you have a freakin tongue stud. Those are three things right there that make a guy like me lose interest. In other words, it's not so much your physical beauty as much as how you are presenting yourself that could be turning guys away from you. Think about that.

• I'm wearing hunting clothes and all I ask ding is sticking my tongue out at the camera. I have a tongue ring because i wanted one.

• Am doing***

• ask guys out if you want to be in a relationship

What Girls Said 5

• you are not ugly
    when u reach 18 yo and above, you will have guys going after you.
    boys at your age are anyway not serious and they are only after one thing, you dont need them at this time.

• yea what she said

• Ok, thanks for being more specific

• Welcome

• well you're pretty young at 15, don't focus too much on boys but focus on you and developing a nice personality. I bet a lot of your classmates are dating and that's fine for them, but they may not be together in 6 months. Focus on you, your personality and school. :)

• Naw girl, you are very pretty, don't worry, some people just take longer to find the right person. Plus its better to have fewer relationships with guys, that way you don't just waste your time on them.

• Dude, you're 15. Chill

• I'll be sixteen in a few days and my age has nothing to do with it

• See but that's the thing I don't want to end up being the 20 year olds on here

• You will if you keep with this attitude of not finding anyone. Just chill. You'll be fine.

• For God's sake.. you're 15!!! 15!! I'm fucking 20 and I haven't had a boyfriend or kissed a guy and I don't even care that much cause I know that my time will probably come sooner or later. At least I hope so. But you're only 15 and you care so much about not having a boyfriend. Like wut.