How old do you guys think I look?

Often when I'm with my friends, 22 year old guys will come up and try to hit on us :/

Do I look old for my age? Or is it just my friends who look older? Trying to figure it out

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah you look like you're in your 20s.

• that's so weird! I see myself as a 12 year old :0

• I see myself as looking younger as well but I've always had people guess me to be 2 years older than whatever age I am at the time. It's weiiiird how people perceive you differently.

What Guys Said 13

• 18-19 i'd say

• So what's the problem with 22 year olds hitting on you? Although the guys itself will have problems dating a miner, but the age gap of 6 years is ok.

by the way you look like an adult at least.

• but it's not ok at my age. And they usually say creepy things to my friends like "damn u have a nice ass.." like seriously? she's 16 guys... - -

• A 22 year old man has no business with a girl who can barely drive.

• Yeah, correct.

As I said, guys have problem dating under 18. But once you're over 18, 24, 25 is fine.

• I say you can pass for a 20 something.

• really? o.0

• People always say things about my eyes since I was a newborn. It's the only feature anyone says anything about. weird

• An old soul if you believe in reincarnations.
      Just the way you're born if you don't :3
      Anyway I think you can use it to your advantage.

• Hence the term "jailbait". lol

• sounds.. illegal? lol

• Uhhh 20-22

This is why I say girls these days be 15-17 looking like they're 20-23

• We don't really mean to look older.. it just kind of happens.

I know a girl who's 12, and she could pass for 23 o.0

• I know, there's not much you could do about it.
      It may bring you unwanted illegal attention.

• You look like a 16 year old pretty young woman

• You could probably pass as 19 :)

• 22 years old

• So, how do I stop guys who are in their 20's from talking to my friends and I since we're under aged?

• I have no idea how to fend them off... sorry.

• I'd say U do look U'r age Sweetheart.

• Honestly like 24

• And compared to others opinions i am wrong, whatever 😝

• really? It's really uncomfortable when a 23 year old guy tries talking to me in public. Even if they're just being nice.. the age difference just feels weird :/

• That sucks and yeah the age difference is pretty big i think 3 years is pretty much a max unless you're over 21

• Was that you yesterday? My bad, so how's it hangin today?

• Ok that's good to know try the internet police they might get him then call batman if that doesn't work

• You're 16 (filler)

• Maybe a tad older than 16... but I think this anecdote really says more about 22yo guys!

What Girls Said 17

• Yeah, you look like you're in your early 20's.

• Probably 19-24

• you look like a teenager to me. I'm 29 and I'm often mistaken for being your age so I understand the annoyance. lol

If guys are coming up to hit on you they probably just think you are at legal age of 18 not that you look their age.

• yeah so many of the underaged people here and even in reality look my age or older.

• 16 or 17 maybe.

• You look like you're 22 or 23. :)

• I'd say around 16-24 (wide range I know lol)

• We'll... In this particular pic.. I think you do look older than 16... I even think you look older than me in your pic... and you're wayyyyyy younger than me... But maybe it's just this particular pic? You're pretty anyway... Some people look way older than their age and then stay like that for a long time... maybe when you're 40 you'll still look like that... I don't know. You don't look 16 in that pic to me... maybe mid 20's

• Also if you're tall, that could make people think you're older as we'll, in person.

• I'm 5'8..

• Ahhh! I think it's your height that tricks people the most, plist you have a mature face. In this new photo you look younger than the previous... I don't think you look "OLD"... you just have a mature face... and no, that's not a nice way of calling someone old, your face literally looks mature, and pretty, and your tallness could possibly make you appear older as well.. but if it really bothers you when guys approach who are much much older than you, just say "i'm 16!" right before they even begin... or just walk away.

• 18 ish
    19 maybe

• Yes, you do look older! Like around 19-20 years old.. To be honest

• You look very mature to me..

• You look older.

• you look early 20s

• You look like 20-21.
    Really pretty by the way ☺️

• thank you so much! :)

• id say you look 18, but no older than that.

• You look as if you are age 21. :) also... oh my goodness you are so beautiful. :) :)

• 21 years old