Guys, what do you think of my body? (Pictures Included). Any opinions are welcomed. ?

So I'm looking for male opinions specifically, but any opinions are helpful. I would just like to know what guys think of my body at first glance. Feel free to answer honestly, I'm not going to take it to heart or anything, I'm just curious to know.

I don't hate my body or anything, but I'm a little chubby, and I want to lose about 15 pounds.

I'm almost 19 years old, 5'6" and 125 pounds currently. My breasts are a 36B and I wear a size 6 pants (If that helps at all).

So, here are my biggest questions..
--What should I improve on?
--Would I looked better if I lost some weight? If so, how much?
--Do my breasts look too small for my body? (They look bigger in the pictures, because of how much area the bra covers) But they're a 36B as I stated above.

--Would you date me, or a girl who's body looks like mine? (Assuming that you like my face, personality, etc.)
--Do you personally find me sexually attractive?

Front view: http://i57.tinypic.com/29ehwjt.jpg

Side view: http://i59.tinypic.com/2n659cp.jpg

Sitting view: http://i58.tinypic.com/2wqe43r.jpg

Close up: http://i60.tinypic.com/ebacdj.jpg

Thanks for your time in advance :)

UPDATE:
*** Having people see me in my underwear, is not very different from people seeing me in a bikini at the beach/pool. I cropped out my face and went anonymous, so I don't see the big deal. So to all the girls who were giving me shit about this, please shut up.

And thank you to everyone who gave me their opinion! I got way more opinions than expected, and I think I have enough, haha.. Most people suggested for me to go hard on the squats/crunches, and I will! Thanksssss :)
*****YES, I DELETED THE PICTURES. I don't need anymore opinions, I'm tired of getting a million notifications. I didn't expect to get this many responses. But thank you to everyone who answered.

Most Helpful Guy

• Typical skinny fat figure.

Weaknesses
    Booty - non-existent
    Tummy - sticking out

Typical figure needs typical solution

weight training with a heavy focus on squats.

Compared to the average Canadian you look good, but that's only because average nowadays is disgusting.

• caloric deficit to lose the tummy, high protein to add moosles to your booty.

• Le sigh... Amateurs when will they learn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSaeco2L1ds

• This answer is bang on! Couldn't say it better myself.

You look good now so after a little work you'll be smokin' hot!

What Guys Said 73

• At first glance I found your body sexy. Honestly don't loose any weight, your height to weight ratio is perfect. Your breasts are also perfect not too big but not too small either, I love the size of your breasts. When I saw that you're a size 6 in pants I must say I loved reading that because I love women with an ass that size. It is the most perfect sized ass for a woman. I love your body shape so much. Your ass is bigger than your bust and waist, your bust is bigger than you waist and smaller than your ass and you waist is smaller than your ass and bust which is all absolutely perfect. Yes I would date you without hesitation. Do I find you personally sexually attractive well Ill be honest after seeing what your body actually looks like and knowing your sizes, I am now feeling turned on and horny and I am wanting you badly. Sorry I hope that is not too much for you.

• Basically you look good.

Would you look better if you lost some weight? Yes, but it's certainly not necessary. 15 lbs sounds like maybe too much, but it's hard for me to say, because i have to lose 10-15 lbs to see any change in my body. 6'3" lol

Contrary to your assessment that the big bra coverage makes your breasts look bigger, to me it looks like they're lost in it. Wear a much lighter/smaller bra. You can't pretend to have D cups, what you can do is show off your small, perky breasts, which you're not doing.

Assuming blah blah blah yes on last two, without question.

• I agree with you on the weight loss. I'm unsure about how many pounds, 15 was just an estimate. I won't know until I see the changes.

And as for the bra, I wasn't intending to make them look bigger by wearing that bra. And I wasn't trying to hide the fact that they're small, but I noticed that in the pictures, my boobs seem less disproportionate than they actually are. So I wanted to make it clear that they're small. But a girl already explained to me that a 36B is too big for me and that I should be wearing a 32D instead. I get it now, haha ;)

• That was supposed to be a regular smiley face! Haha not a creepy wink. Anyways, thanks for your answer :)

• That sitting view though :D <3
    Improve on? Squats to work that booty. An ass doesn't have to be big to be considered nice so don't trip about it not blowing up like many girls worry about.
    Some people may say your gut needs to be flat or toned but I don't think you don't need to lose weight ;your tummy is cute.
    Your breast are fine so don't worry about them.
    Yeah I'd date you or a girl with your body type.. your smile is adorable.
    Sexually attractive? I'm pretty sure there are guys here saving your pics so they can whack off to them later

• --What should I improve on?
    I think you could workout a bit, nothing too heavy, to make your body look better. I don't think you should lose weight although.

Don't think so.

Just a little bit, but honestly I don't think it's a issue or anything.

Absolutely

Yep

On a final note, you look awesome. The only thing I think you could improve, is to get your body a little more toned by working out. But I'm only saying that cause you asked how to improve. Cause honestly I don't think you need to, I think you are really really fine as you are. If I liked you as a person and everything else, and we were together, I would be really really happy with you as you are right now.

• I dont understand the question. The greatness of your body confuses me because im confused as to why you even asked this question. Your body is quite fine, i mean you've got the attention of 50 other guys on this post so far, thats an indication itself. Although half your face is blocked but i can tell you're not ugly. No you have nothing to improve on but exercising to maintain and stay fit wouldn't hurt. Your weight is fine your breasts look delicious. Yes id date and do find you physically attractive:)

• Honestly you have a naturally sexy figure. Your breasts are smaller than what hollywood puts in movies, but honestly that shouldn't stop you. :D. As far as improvements I wouldn't say you even need 15 pounds, I would just shoot for a bit of toning and 5-7 lbs tops. That would give you the thin bikini figure you are probably going after. Make sure If you do lose weight, do it slowly and with control (1-2 lbs per week max). But to sum it up, would I date you? Yes. Do I find you sexually attractive? Yes! Overall nice body and cute smile!
    Hope this helps.

• You have a very fine, attractive body and I don't think you need to lose any weight. That's my opinion.

• You look good.

I don't think there's anything you can really do to improve.

You should be proud of yourself and not worry.

• Body looks nice, the room could use a good cleaning

• Haha! I was hoping no one would notice the nasty room. I'll clean it soon! :)

• As nice as the girl looks, I can't believe you were checking out the room.

• Pics are down, but I already know what my answer is.

You look great. Really. Everyone can look at this or that part of their body and wish something is different, but the one thing I have learned growing older - and this is pretty much the only big plus to growing older, you accidentally learn some things along the way - is that everyone I knew when I was young thought there was something wrong with the way they looked, and every single one of them was wrong. And now they all wish they could go back and tell their younger self: you are beautiful. You want to change some things, great, change some things, but only if it will make you feel better... don't change because of what you *think* other people think.

Be happy. Happy people are beautiful. People obsessing over their ___ (insert fad term of the week... let's go with "muffin tops") aren't as appealing, because they aren't happy.

Be whole. You aren't your weight, your shape, or your muffin tops. You are a whole bunch of things, all of them constantly changing, so it's easy to lose sight of the big picture and get bogged down in minutiae that other people probably don't even notice anyway. I had a college roommate who was *convinced* that the reason she couldn't keep a boyfriend was that she had "arm flab". If anything she was *too* skinny, so the parts of her body that were normal looked bad to her. She wasn't losing boyfriends because she had arm flab, she was losing them because she was making herself miserable all the time imagining that everyone else was judging her for her alleged arm flab.

It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. If you think it does when you are hoping to attract them: anyone who doesn't accept some part of your body isn't going to work out anyway, because they aren't seeing the whole you.

(What guys think: guys think women spend too much time obsessing about their bodies, then assume that we see the faults they've dreamt up. We usually have no idea what they are talking about.)

• nice body, although are you sure you're 125 pounds? no offence of course, but you look around 10-15 pounds heavier for 5'6", which isn't a bad thing of course. :-)

• Yes, I'm sure about my height and weight. I was just at the doctors 4 days ago, and they weighed me then. I'm 125. But I agree with you that I'm about 10-15 pounds over weight. I plan on losing it though :) Thanks for your answer!

• DON'T!!! you look great now!!! you don't have to lose any weight, and i NEVER said you're overweight.

in fact i scream and shout all day long about this issue... when i see a girl within BMI 20-25 that wants to lose more weght...

• what can i improve on? a nice butt not that yours isn't nice but maybe a little more butt or making it rounder.

would i look better if i lost some weight if so how much? no don't loose weight if you loose weight you will loose the boobs and butt you have a b cup is great it's enough to fill my hand.

do my breast look too small for my body? i got ahead of myself and answered already haha

would you date me or a girl whose body looks like mine? yes i would

do you personally find me sexually attractive? yes i do and you have a lovely smile

• might i add that women are healthy in between 15% and 30% body fat and as long as you are not wider than 31.5 inches of waist circumference there is no need to loose weight
      www.builtlean.com/.../
      www.heartfoundation.org.au/.../...measurement.aspx

• Waist circumference is 35.5, and I wear a size 6 pants. But I'm going to work on losing some of the waist/tummy fat. I don't know if i'll get down to 31.5, but we'll see :) thanks for answering!

• oh well then yea i would say loose weight to 31.5 not eating diner helps a lot and doing squats to get a rounder butt.

• You look good. Here's a little bit of constructive criticism.

You bra looks way to big for you. Nothing wrong with smaller breasts, just get a bra that supports them correctly.

Your body type could result use a button that is more toned. I'm not talking nicki minaj, but integrating squats in your training would yield great results.

• *really
      *butt

• I wasn't intending to make them look bigger by wearing that bra, or trying to hide the fact that they're small, that bra is just comfortable and I thought it fit alright. But a girl already explained to me that a 36B is too big for me and that I should be wearing a 32D instead. I get it now :)

And as for the butt, I agree with you, I need to work on it. I've just recently started working out, and that's going to be something I focus on. Thank you for your honesty!

• Please don't try to lose weight, your body is AWESUM! 😍

• There's nothing unattractive about your body, no turn offs, but it's not remarkable either. I'd happily date a girl with that body assuming her face was attractive and I enjoyed being in her company.

If you want to fine tune things, get on a regimen with weights to do some toning. That will do far more for you that trying to lose a few more pounds.

• Yes, I like.

Come hither...

• I dislike these type questions. but You have the hottest body to me personally. in my opinion, losing that much weight would put you at borderline underweight in appearance. You are very slim to begin with. Your breasts aren't too small or out of proportion at all. The only thing i dont like is the navel piercing (I've just never been into those). Yes, you are very sexually attractive to me.

• I understand, I used to find these types of questions really annoying whenever I saw them around the site. This is the first one I've asked, and I understand why people ask them now. I've been feeling more self conscious then usual lately, and I'm trying to improve myself. It's hard for me to self critique, so it's nice to hear others' perspectives. Especially guys' opinions. I won't take anyone's opinion to heart, but it's still helpful for me.

And thank you for the compliments :) I'm going to continue to workout to lose weight, but I won't take it too far to the point of looking underweight. I was saying 15 pounds as an approximate guess, but it could be less, it could be more. As for the belly button piercing, I got it a year ago and I'm starting to not like it as much. I'm starting to feel that it's a little tacky. So I might take it out at some point, we'll see :) Thank you for your honesty!

• Well, good luck! The most important thing is for you to be healthy, and totally happy and coincident with your body.

• You have a very attractive body. I'd say that you shouldn't worry about your body (because frankly you look great), but rather change they way you think about yourself. You are beautiful, and if you truly believe that, then it simply doesn't matter what anyone else thinks of you.

• Your gorgeous and I'm not just saying that... I may or may not have gotten a boner. I'd suggest just some general workouts. Go to the gym and do some cardio along with some weightlifting.

• Yeah after now seeing the side image, definitely some heavy squats would do a lot to give you a fuller ass.

• Haha, I'll take the boner you may or may not have gotten as a compliment :)
      I agree with you that my butt's flat. I've recently started going to the gym, I'm definitely going to work on squatting more, so I can have a fuller/toned ass. Thank you for your honesty!

• Lol, anytime, let me know if you want any advice on workout splits/diet etc.

• Nearly perfect

• Aw, thank you!
      What about improvements? Any suggestions for me?

• There's just nothing wrong with your body. You don't look fat to me.

• I agree that I'm not fat, but I'm not fit either. I have some fat that I would like to loose, and I want to tone my stomach/butt area. People have already suggested some workouts for me that I'm going to try. But thanks!

• you are very pretty!
    i would date you in a heart beat!

improvements hmmm idk! you look pretty cute already, dont mess with anything :)

• Honestly I think your body is perfect... do you really want me to nitpick?

• You look amazing! :) I don't usually like to critique the bodies of women because I'm not really one to talk.

• Stop making me horny. ;)

• Don't listen to anyone else. You are probably fucking gorgeous to many men. You have absolutely no reason to focus on your looks. Actually, no one, beyond reasonable weight management and taking steps to be decently presentable, should be so concerned with their looks.

Rather you should work on your inner self - your identity, character, social skills, passions in life, positivity, emotional strength, self-confidence (thought it's normal to feel insecure and anxious at times), etc. That's what's up. Not implying that you don't possess these qualities. I myself have a long ways to go. I am just saying this as a general statement.

• Thank you, that's good advice. I understand that what's on the inside matters more. But I'm at a place in my life where I'm happy with who I am, on the inside and the outside. But I'd just like to fine tune myself, to improve even more. I'm not obsessed with my looks or anything. I just wanted some honest critiques from people other than myself.

And I'm satisfied with the majority of the opinions that were given. I agree with the people who told me that I could lose a few pounds, and to work on toning my stomach and butt. And I will, because now I have clear goals. Like I stated in my original question, I'm not taking anything said here to heart. It's really not that serious :)

But thank you for saying all that, you're definitely right. What's on the inside matters much more. It doesn't matter how sexy someone is if they don't have character, or a good personality. But I would like to be sexy too, haha. :)

• I read your myTake! And I like it. I agree with what you said, especially #5, which is what I'm assuming you thought pertained to me. I've slept naked before, and I do like it. I think it does make you more self confident :)

• Personally speaking: great body, definable nothing to be down about, great curves for your body build, your boobs do seem a tiny bit small, but you can't naturally change that C/D cup would work better with that body (imo)

Would certainly date a girl with a body like yours, but only if we clicked personality wise

• I usually don't bother with body rate me's but daamn you're hot, I got a hard on /srs. Your figure is awesome in my opinion. Petite, long legs, narrow shoulders, just my type. I'm thirsty as fuck right now haha.

What could you improve?
    Heavy squats specifically would help the most but in general, losing bodyfat would get you a slimmer tummy.

• Thank you for the compliments :)
      I think you're right about the squats, I want a fuller butt. I'll be doing those along with some crunches for the tummy. Thank you for your honesty!

• Just make sure you go as heavy as possible. Going light weights will tone your butt, going heavy will create size.

• Looking good. What really turns me on about a girl is when she doesn't care for the opinions of others. That and modesty.

• I say your body looks good, many guys will approve!

• I would honestly date you. Your body is really nice looking and proportionate
    If you want to lose weight, do it for you. Personally I don't think you're chubby and you don't need to lose weight.

• More from Guys
    43

What Girls Said 16

• I'm a girl and I'm not a lesbian or bi, and I'm sure you've heard this before but you look great and you should only lose weight or tone your body if you want to. I mean any guy is going to go for you, you don't need to worry a bit. But even if you didn't look the way you did, the guy that's meant to find you will! For example- I have a body that looks nothing like yours, I spent years wishing it would. No matter what I've done, I can't get my weight below 200 lbs. The guy I'm with, however, is gorgeous, absolutely mouth dropping. I can see people stare at him when we walk together and for a long time I wondered why he even wanted me, but I think it's because men don't see us the way we think they do, they don't critsize us like we do ourselves and each other. The ones that do are the ones who aren't real men. Real men care for more than the superficial things. So don't worry about your body, do what makes you happy. If you want to work out, do it. If you want to eat Cheetos all day instead, do it. You'll find someone who will love you either way!

• You look about average sized and proportional. If you want to slim down I'd suggest watching your diet and weight lifting to get a nice toned look. Also, that bra doesn't fit well and it's bugging the heck out me. The band is not supposed to ride up the back like that which indicates you need a smaller band size combined with a larger cup size. You look more like a 32D.

• You're reaaally wrong about the bra sizing.. If anything, the bra cup is slightly too big, not too small. I'm a full A cup, or a small B. I have some bras that are A, and some that are B. The bra i'm wearing in the picture is a B cup, and the cup part is honestly slightly too big. As for the band, it's a 36, but it's on the tightest clasp, so I could probably do a 34 instead. So I'm more of a 34B or 34A, depending on the brand. It's probably hard to tell from the pictures. Thanks though :)

• Cup size depends on band size. A 36B doesn't have the same size cups as a 34B or a 40B. 36B holds the same amount of breast tissue as a 34C and a 32D. So the 32D is actually the same size cup you are currently wearing just on a smaller band. This is what other 32Ds look like by the way. www.brabandproject.com/.../search

• You just blew my mind. I feel like everything I've ever known is a lie. Haha, I just googled some sizing charts, and you're right. Thank you.

• Sweetie, the ideal weight of a woman at 5'6 is 130 pounds. You're not overweight. In fact if you're 115 pounds or lower you're underweight, and if you're less than 108 pounds you're at an anorexic weight. The normal/healthy weight range for a girl of your height is 118-148. You are healthy, you look good, you have nothing to worry about. If you want to lose 5 pounds to be happier you could do that, but you don't need to.
    www.calculator.net/ideal-weight-calculator.html

• 15 pounds was just an estimate. It could be less, or it could be more. I won't know exactly how many pounds until I start seeing the results I want. I would never go to the extent of being underweight or anorexic, I would just prefer to have a flatter stomach and be more toned. Thank you for your concern though. :)

• You say it could be more than 15 pounds you lose, and then you say you'd never go the extent of being underweight. You do realize I just said 110 pounds for a woman of your height is clinically underweight, right?

• Yes, I realize that, and I understand what you're saying. But what I'm trying to say is that it's not about the numbers. I used 15 pounds as an estimate for other people, but it's honestly not about the numbers, I'll stop whenever I look/feel the way I want to, no matter what the number is. Like I said before, I'm just trying to tone my body and have a flatter stomach, I'm not trying to be drastic or become dangerously thin. Relax. It's not that serious.

• i don't think you need to loose weight, just tone what you have... but i think you are hot... this is not the straight girl thinks you are hot, this is a bi girl saying sploosh...

• Haha, thank you :) You're right, I'm definitely going to work hard on toning my body.
      Thanks for answering!

• Our bodies look really similar. I personally would lose some weight 10-15lbs and that's what I'm doing right now (I like my body better when it's on the thinner side). But beside that you look fine. Also you have smaller boobs which is great

• Thank you. I'm going to work on losing the weight, and I'm sure you will too! Good luck :)

• Put some clothes on and don't ask these questions.

• Why? I'm an adult, and can do as I choose. It's not like I'm completely naked. There's no difference between posting a picture in your underwear, and going out in public in a bathing suit. Plenty of strangers at the beach have seen me exactly like this before.

If you don't want to see these types of questions, you can block the "How Do I Look" topic section.

• "Says the 13 year old"

• @Karrinanana yes and because you're sixteen and so much wiser and smarter than me, I'm wrong and you're a mature genius.

• You have a great body! My waistline is almost exactly like yours, so I see what you mean about not hating your body but feeling a little chubby. We just have to get moving and eat well and we will have those beach bodies for summer! lol

• We'll achieve our goals! :)
      Thanks for answering!

• You should gain muscle & loose fat. Unlike what people say, you won't look like a man unless you're taking roids lol

• haha, no steroids for me! Yeah, I'm going to go hard on the squats/crunches, so I can work on toning my butt and stomach. Thanks :)

• Planks will lengthen your stomach which equals a flat stomach. Crunches won't do that for you. Just a tip :)

• Hmm. Interesting. I'll try it, thanks! :)

• Omg girl , you are thin.

• Please don't lose any weight 😳
    Lovely legs!

• I think you have a nice body but you'd look a lot better if you toned up

• PUT SOME CLOTHES ON

• Why? It's not like I'm completely naked. There's no difference between posting a picture in your underwear, and going out in public in a bathing suit. Plenty of strangers at the beach have seen me like this before.

• I think it's funny that after 6 hours, you decided to come back and make your opinion anonymous, and ignore my question. lolol

• To be honest you annoyed me and attacked me with "facts" though it's about standards and morals i don't want people to message me since we started a "conversation" i assumed you want to message me and once again attack me with facts,

• I know that your looking for guys opinions, but you have a great body! You have curves and Id rather gave your figure then mine!

• Thank you :) I'm sure you have a lovely figure as well!

• You look great, do squats. A little apple booty would look adorable with your figure. You have a lot of haters, I'm jealous 😂

• Thank you. I'll definitely be working on that booty! And yeah, way too many haters, haha. I didn't expect this question to blow up like this.

• Ur breast should be 36D otherwise good body I wanna be banged with u in group

• I wouldn't LOSE weight, I'd GAIN muscle. Don't lose anything, you're already thin. Work on getting abs and tightening your glutes so your butt will have more shape. Nice legs.