Do guys like imperfections?

I realize nobody's perfect. But i feel overly flawed. I have a scar on my forehead in between my eyebrows and one on my knee and they both sorta stand out. I have a goofy laugh and I don't feel like I meet most guy's standards.

Most Helpful Guy

• i like them because as you said nobody's perfect..."perfect" doesn't exist

What Guys Said 6

• It's not that a guy would like a scar, but i don't see the problem of having one. It shows that you have gone through something. And you probably came back stronger because of it. Just accept who you are and somebody will eventually love you. Sounds a little cliché but it's the truth!

• Flaws are what makes us I say.
    If someone is too perfect externally... the internal ones are going to kill me if I get close.

• It's the little things like that that make a person unique. It's like that line in that John Legend song "All of Me":
    "I love your perfect imperfections. . ."

• doesn´t sound so bad. a scar on the knee is a non issue. it would depend on how the scar on your face looks like. a goofy laugh can be adorable :)

• It's not that I don't like physical imperfections, it's that I see less and less of them until you're the most beautiful woman in the world.

• You shouldn't feel that way! A scar is not a problem at all and a goofy laugh sounds so cute! Your fine.

• Can't see can't tell

What Girls Said 2

• Everyone has them.

• They're called perfect imperfections!