I am an 18 year old male and have never had a girlfriend and never kissed a girl. I think it's because I'm too ugly?

I am a freshman in college and have never kissed a girl. In high school I was kind of popular, but that's only because I'm funny. I had plenty of friends and (male and female), most of whom were attractive. I was rarely called "good-looking" or "handsome". In 8th grade I was called "ugly" once. I was called "ugly" once again my Junior year. I didn't think I was ugly until recently. No girl likes a guy that isn't experienced, much less an ugly guy that's not experienced. Is there any hope for ugly guys? I give my self a 4/10 if that puts into perspective.

Most Helpful Guy

• you people who believe that you are ugly... Ugly is a term used to put people down. Generally it is used to make someone feel bad. You are not ugly. I have been called, scrawny, shrimp, stick, before…. not ugly but close enough. If you are called ugly it means that the person who called you that either doesn’t like you, or is jealous of you. You are not ugly. As for the dating aspect, I didn’t date anyone till I was in college. Dating will come when you find the right person. Someone who cares not about your looks, but about your personality. You will know when that person comes along. She will be friendly, caring, thoughtful…. she will especially remember the tiniest details about you. Don’t worry about it. That girl you want will eventually come along. She will respect and love you for your personality and not your looks. Also you aren’t ugly. No one is ever ugly until they think they are. Once you learn to realize that looks isn’t what is important in life, you will feel better. Just don’t worry about it right now, and besides…. you never have to tell the girl you that you have never dated a girl before. That can come long after you are into a relationship. Also life is about mistakes. If you don’t mess up a little bit here and there then you can never learn. So if you do start dating and you make a mistake, don’t worry about it.

Stay Positive,
    NickBrick

What Girls Said 5

• Hell yeah. Do you see how many beautiful women date disgusting fat faces shitholes? Literally every couple I see the female is x20 times more good looking than her hideous lover. Ugly boys got a chance, unlike ugly girls.

• Your perspective might not be the same as others

• any pic? Will see!

• It isn't allowing me to post a link...

• Some users can but don't know how.. I think they use photobuck o something.

• I think looks doesn't really matter only because everyone has a different taste. im also a freshman in college and kind of a newbie but you just got to put yourself out there more its the best way to find someone and start new relationships even if its just a quickie.

• You need to quit caring so much. The only way you can change you situation is to actively do something about it, not sit back and complain. I've never had a boyfriend but I don't think I'm ugly. I don't care about it though because I'm doing things in my life that do make me happy. Being in a relationship isn't the most important thing so just focus on doing things that improve yourself and that make you happy and eventually things will start to fall into place.

What Guys Said 3

• damn you're not ugly.

if other people tell you, that you're ugly it doesn't mean you are ;-)

• Ugh. You're not getting any pussy because you ARE a pussy. You are who you are. Work it, bitches.

• So just be confident and hope for the best.

• Nah, that's bullshit. You just do you. You don't need to be some confident super-god, it's okay to be insecure, but it isn't okay to make your insecurity the centerpoint of your life. You do that and it's over before it begins. Confidence is built, not faked, so I'd never tell you to just be confident. I'm not a lying asshat.

• Alright.

• Maybe it's not because you're ugly. Girls don't like guys who have low self esteem.