What is the best thing and the worst thing about me?

and message me if you want my opinion ;-) xxx
i1203.photobucket.com/.../barney.jpg

miz36 its a bikini an it werent cheap!!! lol xxx

Most Helpful Guy

• Best thing is your head: nice face, nice hairs!
    Worst thing... the way you communicate, with short text messages with many abbreviations is more like the way a 15 year old would be texting. Try to have a real discussion from time to time, this is a dicussion forum and the interactions are what makes it interesting :-)

What Guys Said 14

• The best thing about you is that your trolling REALLY gets people fired up.
    The worst thing is that more and more people are catching on.

• THIS. worst is still your disregard of animal welfare and your gut.

• the best thing... it's your smile and the confidence... the worst thing? I can't say cause I haven't met or know you personally and I don't judge usually... just keep smiling... :)

• your donkey's the best :-PPPPP

• Umm that smooth girly stomach of yours (#^ ^#)

worst thing is that you're on a mule LOL

• wots wrong wit my ass lol

• He looks so bored and hungry LOL. hell he might be more thirstier than even the "mistninja314" himself. My throat dry as fuck, it feels like the Sahara up in here to me^^

• Just seeing the picture the best thing is your perfect body. You are ideal for me. The worst thing is you are riding a donkey and not riding me!

• your friendly, reply to other peoples posts and questions and messages, your pretty, worse thing i can't say unless i really start looking into it or for it and im a honest person so it might hurt but least im honest. maybe your belly

• You ask too many rate me questions best thing you're really cute :3 ^_^

• Hmm..

Best: You look happy
    Worst: That donkey is too small for you

• The best thing is your hair and wonderful smile the worst thing is that you are not riding a white horse

• do u want us to judge that just by a picture?

• Hımmmm pretyy :*

• Best thing? Your riding a fuckin donkey. Worst thing? Nothing cause your from dead gorgeous.

• Awesome smile!! 😍

• Best thing you are. worst thing you never reply my message.

What Girls Said 4

• Where did you get a donkey hat

• Best - you look like you are having fun

Worst - you look like you are too heavy to sit on that poor unhappy looking donkey

• Your lack of eyebrows makes me cringe. Your fundamental usage of the English language makes me cringe. Your lack of brain cells makes me cringe. Your use of "xxx" on the end of everything makes me cringe. I now have major wrinkles from all my cringing. You look like a fat tomato.

• How are we supposed to answer this? We don't know you.