What's so wrong with taking bathroom selfies?

I feel as though if you're proud of your body why not share it with the world?

I think its just people's own insecurities that make them feel that way.

• They're awesome
    20% (2)0% (0)15% (2)Vote
  • They're okay
    20% (2)0% (0)15% (2)Vote
  • Neutral
    30% (3)0% (0)23% (3)Vote
  • Not good
    20% (2)0% (0)15% (2)Vote
  • They're aweful
    10% (1)100% (3)32% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Sorry i didn't necessarily mean bathroom but more so topless selfies

0|0
2|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you really wanna see toilets, faucets, and whatever else is in bathrooms when the main purpose of the photo is to see the person? Since it's also a small room it's very hard to make the camera's aperture wide enough to blur the background so only the person is in focus.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• It's not necessarily wrong. It's just that the environment is kind of awkward. Nobody is interested in seeing toilets, sinks, toothbrushes, showers, toilet paper rolls and "intimate products" in the background/foreground of someone's selfie. It's kind of off-putting and it's difficult to take someone seriously when they're literally trying to look attractive by posing in front of a toilet, next to a can of shaving cream and a packet of band-aids.

0|1
    0|0
  • Who said there is anything wrong with it?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• The bathroom is where you poop

0|0
    0|0
  • bathroom selfies are better, because of the lightning

0|0
    0|0
  • Like on the toilet? Tacky.

0|0
    0|0
  • The real question is why the bathroom the only room in any building with great lighting?

0|0
    0|0
    • It's not great lighting, though. People only think it's great lighting because it usually hides flaws such as pimples better. The best light source = standing in front of a window on a somewhat cloudy day. It's the most natural kind of light that cameras tend to capture amazingly.

• -_-" I just got schooled.

• Haha, sorry. I'm studying media, and I've had learn a great deal about different cameras and techniques to taking good pictures.

• Most of the time the bathroom makes a terrible background setting for any photo

0|0
    0|0
  • There's nothing wrong with taking selfies, though I can't stand them myself buttttt if you're "taking time off from a party that YOU'RE hosting just to take a few selfies". You are obsessed with it. It's not good to be obsessed. I realize this isn't related but, it's something I saw the other day that really irritated me. It's not proper etiquette to walk away from a party you're hosting, to do that, if at all

0|0
    0|0