What would you change about me?

i just want the butal honest truth and i am not looking for compliments at all!! i want to hear your criticisms :)

i know i have flaws and parts of me that i dont like but i was wondering what everyone else's opinion is. so tell me what would you change about me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nose and lips, smaller nose and fuller lips

• Thanks for mho, but don't take me that serious okay? No ones perfect :D

What Guys Said 11

• A persons "flaws" is what makes them original it makes them an individual. Don't change because someone says you have to change because you want to.

• nothing you look pretty already :-)

• How much you care about other people's opinions of you. Just don't do something that will land you in prison, and be healthy, besides that who cares what other people think of you? If people don't like you, it's on them not you.

• Ur age, cute as hell but not legal ! 👎

• Nothing. You look cute to me the way you are.

• Pretty in my opinion

• I don't know. Change your hairdo every now and then to something different.

• I'd make you a year older because you're damn cute :)

• Light blue eyes will make you perfect!! Still your hot enough

• try to be more smiley by showing your teeth , i guess..

• If I had to change something, I'd change your perception of yourself. Going from your profile picture, you look great and shouldn't want to change anything at all. You're gorgeous. Embrace it.

What Girls Said 4

• *starts singing one direction songs*

• Nothing, I think ur very pretty

• Get a nose job everything else is pretty about u. Ur a 9/10 with a even better nose u would be a 10/10

• 'What would you change about me' that's a crazy question. You are who you are. Don't give a fuck about what anyone 'wants to change about you'
    That said, you're very pretty ;)