Do I look like a dude?

I'm a girl but a lot of people tell me I look butch. Do I look like a dude or can you kinda tell I'm a girl?
http://tinypic.com/r/288b24m/8

• Dude, you look like a dude.
    33% (8)42% (11)38% (19)Vote
  • No
    67% (16)58% (15)62% (31)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Also I'm chewing gum not having a stroke

0|0
8|9

Most Helpful Girl

• I DON'T CARE I JUST LOVE THE FACT THAT YOU HAD TO CLARIFY YOU WEREN'T HAVING A STROKE OMF

1|0
    0|0
    • It looks like I'm making a stupid duck face or having a stroke, but in reality I'm just chewing gum haha

What Guys Said 9

• Tough girl. But not a dude.

3|0
    0|0
  • More of a tomboy than anything.

4|0
    0|0
  • look so familiar...

0|0
    0|0
  • lol im so sorry...

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha it's alright. I really wanted honest opinions. I guess I just gotta live with it

• u can be pretty... do something about it

• no way... you lok 100% female

0|0
    0|0
  • You are a cute girl and look like one

0|0
    0|0
  • You look nothing like a dude.

0|0
    0|0
  • you look like a tough girl. Nothing wrong with that

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah I think you could be hot! (IM NOT SAYING USE MAKEUP) it just looks like you JUST woke up

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Not really... you just have a very unkempt appearance... Like not even trying to look the part of a girl according to society. Somewhat of a ~whatever I don't care~ type of look... but not a dude.

2|0
    0|0
  • You look feminine and fairly pretty to me, not at all like a guy. If it turns out you're really a guy, don't worry about that either as some guys do look feminine and some girls are turned on by that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, and your lucky you look pretty natural, i can't go anywhere without makeup D:

0|0
    0|0
  • No you don't

0|0
    0|0
  • You kinda look like that one youtuber (superwomen) look her up. She is Indian and have long hair... she looks like you. frfr

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha I looked her up XD

• You don't look like a dude at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're pretty

0|0
    0|0