Stretch marks? Unattractive? Ways to reduce the appearance of them?

So, I'm going to Florida over winter break and I'm very nervous about wearing shorts and a bathing suit because I have stretch marks on my thighs. I was wondering if guys find this gross and/or unattractive? And girls do you know any ways to help reduce the appearance of them? Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• you are a 14 year old young lady. Pretend the stretch marks are there and go have fun. Any man who is worried about a woman's stretch marks is probably too immature to be dealing with a woman. But if it really bothers you some ladies to buy cocoa butter to put on them.

What Guys Said 7

• Sexy. It's more important how you present yourself as in posture, confidence etc - heels are great for that. The less shallow guys will look right past your stretch marks, some may even find them sexy!

• Most people get stretch marks. I lost a lot of fat when I was 16 and then put on a lot of muscle from then till now. I've battled with stretch marks this whole time but I don't have any at all now. What worked for me was just massaging the area to increase the blood flow to the area. You need to really get in there and move that area around. Try it, I promise it will work.

• I have stretch marks, I used to be really fat

But girls don't seem to mind them, they like touching me around that area actually

• honestly from my opinion , girls with stretch marks looks more attractive especially on their bum or thigh , I don't know myb it my fetish lol

• Put lotion on it.
    I don't find it unattractive it happens to a lot of people just from growing.

• I find it really sexy. more or less

• I think we all have them, including myself. I don't really worry about it. It's naturally what my body is doing. I'm not sure there's a lot we can do except exercise?

What Girls Said 6

• Honestly you will never be that satisfied by any product.

Learn to love the body your in! It gets worse when you get older and have kids, you'll be wishing for what you have right now. I'm sure yours are nothing compared to mine. You could always wear swim shorts if you feel uncomfortable with them showing.

• Actually I have it on most part of my lower body and I was in FL this summer too. I was worried about it just like you, I researched a lot to find a solution or to hide it but nothing. All I did was just to chill and enjoy the beaches. I just ignored having these marks and kept my confidence. I could say I was getting most of guys attention, just by being simple. So forget the marks ;).

• Stretch marks are perfectly normal. Don't look for a way to get rid of them they are generally expensive as fuck and just don't work or barely make a difference, I've been down that road before.
    Being a bigger girl (Wide hips, top heavy ect) especially I have crazy bad stretch marks on my boobs, as well as my hips and used to be very self conscious about it. But you learn to move past it. :)

• certain butters can do the job but I don't remember. Maybe coconut? Not sure. Go to a store and ask.

• I've been wanting to ask this question. Most of the time it's caused by puberty in teens. When teens have growth spurts and girls grow boobs it causes stretch marks. I have stretch marks too. But I got rid of them. I GOT A DERMA ROLLER. the one with 5,000 needles. It does not hurt and I have a phobia of needles. I go across 10 times and then use palmers cocoa butter.

• I think we all have strech marks use plamers cocoa butter that'll help :)