I'm 5'11, size 14, D cup, with green eyes, and long brown hair. Am I okay looking?

I am 5'11 and I am wondering why people do not talk to me. Is it my looks or simply my painfully quiet personality?

Most Helpful Guy

• It would have to only be that you're painfully quiet, because you're a very attractive and pretty girl. But you can get past being shy and quiet. It'll just take some determination.

• Thank you for your opinion.

• We always think the grass is greener over on the other side of the fence. Tall girls look so great. As a tall person myself (I'm 6' 3") I know what it's like to meet people for the first time, and the first thing they can think to say is "You're tall!" And I always think to myself: "And you're not!" lol It's the strangest thing. But there are advantages. You can always reach the top shelf !

• Very true and I do appreciate my tallness at times but it truly is a grass is greener on the other side situation. We always want what we cannot posses.

What Guys Said 9

• some guys are kinda shy around tall girls so maybe that's the reason i guess...

• 5.5/10 in my opinion.

• Thank you for being honest.

• It is the best way to get an accurate measurement, I think sometimes people wan't to cushion the blow or they do not want to be so cut and dry. Unless someone specifically asks for numbers it is understandable. But they are the most logistical way of rating.

• It certainly can't be your looks. Your description to me is just perfect. I would definitely talk to you!!

• You look good.

I think it must be your quietness.

• Or your height perhaps. I think most guys would be OK with dating a tall girl, but I think most guys would assume that a girl would prefer a guy who is significantly taller than she is.

• Your pretty and can't see why anyone wouldn't want talk to you

• You are better than O. K looking. Height is sexy. ;)

• Looking mighty fine to me :>)

• everyone is beautiful , just have confidence towards yourself ;)

• It's hard to tell when u can't see message me

What Girls Said 3

• are you okay? Hunny be who you are cause your beautiful no matter what all the barbies say

• yeah i don't see why you wouldn't get male attention

• That sounds like a good shape for your height.