What is your first impression of me and my personality based on this one picture?

What do you think my personality is like based on this picture and what is your first impression of me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Kind and also Innocent. Prob havn't tried a drug in your life.

What Guys Said 5

• Mischievous , like to pull pranks.
    I recognize that naught naughty smirk.

• that you don't like smiling in pics maybe? XD

• Your alright

• You are fun, confident, and relaxed.

• You look like someone I would enjoy talking too. I say u look a 6-7 will you rate me?

• You have 6-8 features but you need a buzz cut for the hair, no facial hair and you should make your skin softer. If you also lost a bit of weight you would be 6-8 but I can't rate this specific picture realistically because it is not as nice as I know you could like. It might be a bad angle. You are not ugly at all though but it would help me rate you if you glowed a little aka smile.

• If you want a straight out rating I would need to say a 5.

• Thank you ;-)

What Girls Said 3

• Nothing really

• You look like a pretty chill person

• You look pretty cool like you're the type that could have a conversation with anyone. Also, from your facial expression you look like you could be a little sassy.