Are green eyes, tan skin, brown hair attractive on a guy?

I'm sorta curious about how combinations of features work in terms of boosting or decreasing attractiveness. I'm a little over 6ft tall, I have green eyes, I'm white but have olive/tan/italian skin, I have Brown hair thats short right now and straight but the longer I grow it gets progressively more curly. I also have dimples. And I put my hair up in the front. Do these features work well together? If so, why?

Most Helpful Girl

• You have to realize that every person is attracted to different traits. So some people with think you are beautiful while others will think of you as average. The important thing is just being comfortable in your own skin. Confidence is a very attractive trait and all of your qualities make up who you are. That might sound cheesy but its the truth.

What Girls Said 4

• I think those features are attractive on a guy. I'm not really sure how to explain it... Hm, well I think since you said you're tan, your eyes are probably more noticeable just as dark eyes would be pretty noticeable on someone with light skin...

• You sound hot to me

• sounds good but a bad nose detracts from the entire appearance

• Sounds hot, how am I supposed to explain why?

What Guys Said 1

• i believe most girls wouldn't have any prob with it...