Do I look chubby to you (be honest)?

I've gained a little bit of weight and I hate it! I've been doing everything I can to lose it, but the pounds just aren't coming off. I'm 116 pounds at 5'4, but I look a lot heavier for some reason. I want honesty please and thank you

http://i.imgur.com/4EETVjO.jpg?1

• Yes
  • Not at all
  • A little

Most Helpful Guy

• Not even a little bit... the more important question is... Are you standing on a bathroom toilet? :P

What Guys Said 27

• No you're not lol but are you holding in your breathe in that picture?
    Cos looks like your ribcage is sticking out.
    It's not fair if you were lol

• You look totally great. Your BMI s 19.9 which is healthy. You got nothing to worry about. Continue taking good care about f yourself to stay healthy and everything will be great.

• HOLY CRAP! Not chubby at all!! Not chubby, not skimpy. Just perfect, firm, hourglass. Not what I was expecting at all. WOW. Seriously, that's a perfect body

• you? chubby? LOOOOOOOOL

no way you are thin

• healthy body fat is in between 13% to 31% and as long as you are not over 31.5 waist circumference your heart is not at risk
    www.builtlean.com/.../
    www.heartfoundation.org.au/.../...measurement.aspx

• Say whaaaaaaat? You look fine as hell! !!!

• You have thigh gap. That alone is practically proof you're fit.

And yes, you're very physically fit. So don't freak out, you're in better shape than probably 90% of girls out there.

• Not chubby at all and I love chubby. I would love to see you add 10 to 20 pounds.

Your body is starting to have very sexy feminine curves, accentuate how hot you can be by adding a bit more weigh.

• Fishing for compliments? You're not chubby at all...

• Nah, you're fine. Drink a cup of coffee and relax.

• I have never seen such perfect body before in my life! >:O
    How dare you call that chubby! You have a perfect toned body there I feel like a pervert just talking about it! DX

• You look great! Seriously not chubby in the slightest

• Holy Cow & Cheese & Crackers Girl , U look Awesome to be & U'r only 116 for crying out load. That's barely nothing sweetheart , so get all this I'm fat out of U'r silly head. What did U weight before that U think U want to get back to?

• You're at 116, and you're still trying to lose weight? You look pretty darn good, I tell 'ya!!!

• Not at all. Nice boobs by the way.

• small waist big hips, thickish legs,
    36-26-35? at 5'4'' you look about 125, nothing wrong with that, plenty of men like that size

• no ur not...

• Meant to press b but hit a by accident

• No way you look sexy

• chubby? i gues u have a good shape for ur body

• You look smoking hot to me

• You are very thin and probably very good lookin!

• Your look hot and no your not chubby

• I love ur body shape, looks hot~~

• you look curvy and feminine.. sexy...

• On a close look, maybe you are a bit chubby but that is Natural and something that attract boys, the soft and fluffy body and skin of your. OH MY GOD! AND THAT FIGURE if I was living around you I would definitely take take you out on a date.

• probably the reason why you're mind is telling you that you look chubby it is because (don't be offended or think that I'm dirty piece of shit!) your possessing a large breasts... but you're fine dear... you have the curves and please avoid losing more weight...

What Girls Said 13

• Not even the slightest.

But if you have to ask, maybe you are self conscious about a body part.
    If that is the case, I say work on toning up.
    You definitely don't need to lose weight though.

You see your whole body in a whole different light than any of us,
    (because you see yourself without clothes).
    So, you are the best judge of yourself.

• If you want to lose weight lose weight what diff does it make if other people say you look thin if you feel physically uncomfortable with your body. instead of asking this question people should just lose weight instead of asking everyone to tell them what to think. Lose weight then deified if you are more or less comfortable. Lol what the big deal it's weight it's not like cutting off your arm it grows back its not a major life decision. REALLY.

• Hmm... Why when you know the answer?
    Plus, looks like you're sucking in.

• Are you kidding your body is PERFECT?

• Dude, are you effing blind? You could gain 20 pounds and still be skinny! #SkinnyBitchesTheseDays

• You look healthy for your height and weight.

• I'm 120 and 5'1

• no you're not chubby at all. it actually looks like you're sucking in because of how skinny you are lol

• If you're chubby, than I'm a walrus.

• God damn it I hate clicking on your same damn question. 15 times, hurry up and get banned.

• This is a joke right? -_- not even close to chubby my dear. You have like a legit perfect figure. Please tell me you were joking when asking this question.

• Why are you holding in your stomach? Breathe. You look great.

• Go away you look fine.