Ugh I feel like a fat ass. Is it bad if I'm a fourteen year old girl, am 170 cm tall and 70kg?

Seriously. I know that there are so many girls like this but honestly I just want to know. I'm sick of people telling me 'its okay to be curvy' like srsly. I just want to see real people's opinions on this. And I'm definetely pear shaped too. Ngh ughhh, fuck.

Yay. I'm at 67 now... getting there...

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 75 kg at 173cm so I don't know girl, I guess you could be considered a bit bigger but it's hard to say without seeing your body. I suggest maybe starting eating a bit healthier and exercising a bit, but don't stress it too much! You're only 14!

What Guys Said 2

• U r really in gud figure dear nice height n gud weight both r at gud level
    Do if ur vital stats are so gud than u r perfectly sexy

• 70 Kg!!! That's really too much... I am 188 cm tall and 72kg... you should workout... at least try to be of 55kg...

What Girls Said 5

• What is your fat to muscle ratio? That will determine if your 70 kg is too much for your length or not. I am 63 kg for 165 cm.

• Hi :) It appears that my lean body mass is 47.8 kg and the rest isn't. I'm not really sure if this is okay or not... do you know? xD I really dont get it.

• that is 31% fat. It is not bad, but reducing it to 25% or less would be healthier. Just watch your food.

• If you eat healthy and workout that may just be the way your body is built. You certainly aren't overweight but you could probably shed some weight through exercise.

• It's not fat, but if you're not happy then work out and eat right.

• Just exercise if you feel that way :)

• Wtf I'm 21 years old and 159cm hahah u go girl :D u have nice height and if u try to give 10 kg u will be so damn hot