Why am I so unattractive?

i have never, that i remember, actually been called unattractive. looking into the mirror, i lose some of the positivity about myself that i used to have. i constantly persuade myself that im not good enough for anyone and i don't want to feel that way anymore.

Most Helpful Girl

• You haven't lived long enough to get use to your image. Trust me, we all have that feeling and it eventually goes away. For some sooners than others. You'll know because one day you'll look in the mirror and just be like, "damn, something just looks so right today". Again, this realization can happen at 10, it can happen at 37. Humans are rarely ugly.

What Guys Said 3

• maybe you're not confident enough?

• Why? How would I know. Ugly face maybe? Short legs? Square body shape? Fat?

• ask a rate me thing

What Girls Said 2

• Post a "how do I look" or "rate me" question with your picture :)

• because you think you are unattractive and it's for your age when I was 14 I was above average but thought I'm the ugliest girl on earth until I found my boyfriend and he fixed me.

• what did he say to fix you.

• did a lot of things. can't say.

• i understand.