My first "How Do I Look" question. Well here goes nothing! Do I have a fat face?

So do I have a fat face? I want brutally honest answers! I won't get hurt or maaaad :) because well everyone is entitled to an opinion! & i haven't asked a question in a while! So go! :) ⤵

I have naturally rosy cheeks so don't get freaked out by the redness. Its out of my control lmao!

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 26

• You have a really beautiful face and your cheeks look so pinchable! x)

img2.wikia.nocookie.net/.../Cheek_pinch.gif

• Why cut part of your face off in the picture? Haha. Anyway, you look very very cute. Those checks are so sweet-looking. Nice smile too.

• Thanks :) gag wouldn't let me put all of the picture so I had to crop it so it could fit :/

• I'd say you have a baby face... and you wear a bit too much makeup for my liking, but I wouldn't say fat... you're cute!

• Thanks :) haha I only wear eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss! My rosy cheeks are naturally red all the time : haha but thanks for your opinion!:)

• I'll try! 💪 :P lol & oh yeah! Well you're freakin lucky! Lol! & yes it is! When I'm at work, my coworkers constantly ask why I'm blushing -___- it gets on my nerves sometimes lol

• Can be helpful though if a cute boy walks in! They will just think it's normal.

• sweeeeeet XD

• Haha no maybe a little, but I really like it ;) I love your rosy red cheeks they make you cute and stand out you're smoking hot :) seriously I would be all over you if I was single and knew you in real life.

• You look good.

• Eh, I'd say more round than fat. Whatever you call it, it's not a bad thing. You look ridiculously cute.

• You clearly have a fatalicious face :p

• Drink more water and it will loosen up the skin in your face.

When you're dehydrated, your body stores water in you cheeks for saliva, and just under your eyes for emergency tears

• Your gorgeous sweetheart no way is your face fat you got a pretty face xD

• I want to pull your cheeks.. lol... just kidding. Your face is really pretty... just look at your lips, your eyes.. you really look cute... I like the kind of face you have... don't know what other guy think about it...

• no you have a round face =P

• I wouldn't say fat lol hahah silly

It's cute cute kinda face. Like pinch your cheeks kinda face

• Whaaaaaaaaattttt...
    You don't have a fat Face, I would describe it as cute.

• Yes you do have a fat face

• Great smile you look beautiful.

• You're cute. And you look a bit younger than 19.

• Thanks! & I get that all the time. Lol people think I'm around 16-18. But I really am 19. Haha but I think that'll mean ill age well or something lol :p

• Actually, you look more like 14 or 15. But yeah, you probably will age well.

• Your face doesn't look fat, it is round though, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. :)

• Hell no you have cute rosey cheeks.

• Thanks :) & I really hate them... But thank you lol! My cheeks are always rosy... Like all the time :/ haha

• I don't know about a fat face...
    maybe a very round face?
    yeah.. think so

• I rate you a 7-8 can you rate me

• According to me no not fat face but healthy face

• From the pic it looks like its round bt no its not fat

• You are beautiful

• No.. U have a heathy face... N looks like an apple... Juicy😜

• You look cute

What Girls Said 11

• You have a round facial shape.

• I think you look good. There is no fatness or something on your face.

• Miranda Kerr has same kind of face and cheeks and so many guys like her. You are very cute, flaunt it

• Yes, but not in a bad way?

• Yeah you do but it's not unattractive

• Chipmunk cheeks adorable, you look great!

• You have a healthy looking face :)

• It looks round. Not fat.

• Yep.
    @Williaaaaam rfofllmao oh mangg

• awwwwww you look like a red apple so beautiful. so cute I'd turn lesbian for you. :3

• You do but its cute !