Contacts or glasses (check profile picture)?

I want people's opinions on whether or not I would look better in contacts or if I should stick with glasses. I wear glasses because my eyes are pretty small for my face (I'm part Chinese, not even joking), but I get told that I look a lot younger with glasses (I have quite a baby face as it is). I've also been told that although my eyes look pretty small, I look closer to my age without glasses.

So, would I look better with contacts or do I look better with glasses? Also, how old do I look (with and without glasses)?

• Stick with glasses.
    22% (2)20% (1)21% (3)Vote
  • Get some contacts.
    78% (7)80% (4)79% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• Contacts for sure

0|1
    0|0
    • I've been leaning towards contacts, I might just get some :) when I have the money that is haha

• Consider lasik surgery. You don't look bad with glasses but you'll love the freedom without ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Contacts. your face is good with glasses but always know natural looks will look better unless you wanna have a style and glasses makes a nerdy style most of times.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh I had changed my picture already, the one I have right now isn't relevant to this question

• Show All
    • Alright I changed my profile picture to the one I had when I posted this question, now could you look and give me your opinion?

• the same as I said. both looks good but without glasses looks more natural and neater. but glasses too makes a kind of a style. you can use both. personally I would prefer you use contacts if you were with me, but that's me.

• You look good both ways but I rather without

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• People without glasses look better in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd bone the fuck down on you regardless of your ocular situation.

But no glasses.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well thank you hahaha I don't go that way, but a compliment is still a compliment :P

• I prefer contacts on myself but I'm allergic.

0|0
    0|0