Girls: Would you consider me attractive strictly off of looks?

If you first saw me, would you find me attractive/cute/etc. Just curious to get an idea if girls do the same thing us guys do. Thank you!

http://i.imgur.com/CIKfrv7.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Fu4om1s.jpg

• Yes
  • No
Thanks for the opinions everyone! I took down the pics and am no longer following this. Thanks again!

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• Yes, but in my opinion you would look better if you didn't do that face all the time (or in both of those photos) and made your hair shorter at the top.

• That's just my face haha. I am not big on taking selfies so I do go out of my way to smile decently in them. Just a casual thing.

• lol It seems like you're lifting your eyebrows and going something like this 😏 with your mouth, which isn't bad to do sometimes, I just think you'd look better if you kept a straight face in photos. Though in real life you won't be doing this face, so yea, I'd find you attractive.

• Fair enough haha

• I'd tap that... twice.
    Kidding. You're attactive though! Don't fret, my friend.

• First impressions for me. Nice eyes, too young, average. I'd friendzone you instantly. 😇

• You have the type of face where my eyes will momentarily stop on you, my brain will say "He's kinda cute" and then I'll keep movin' on. But you're not physically my type so I wouldn't approach you. I can appreciate that you've got something, whatever it is, that works for you.

• Wow Cuteeee :)

• You're nice looking, I would have found you nice looking at 20 ;)

• You're cute

• You are fairly attractive although I'm not a big fan of the hair.

• You're pretty cute but... Do you use any product in your hair?

• Yes, I use a Matte Gel. The other gel makes my hair too clumped and shinny, so I just try making it look as natural as possible.

• Sorry. I'm kind of a picky person... Personality wise, you seem cool. Lol. Especially since you didn't tear me a new one for making a comment about hair product. (x

• Haha it's all good!

• You're cute :) But looks aren't everything so I hope there's more behind those pretty blue eyes.

• Looks weren't with me back in high school, so I had to rely on bad jokes and the wonderful scent of Axe Body Spray. Neither of those ever worked...

• It's Highschool. Nothing works. You just have to be more confident.

• looking good I can see.

• Sorry, not really. Fix your hair and that should do something I guess

• Suggestions?

• A quiff. Don't make it ridiculously high though and ask your hairdresser for what will suit you

• Oh, I thought those were the same a fohawk. Ya that's what I usually have depending how it all turns out with gel or how short my hair gets cut.

What Guys Said 4

• Dude you're good-looking :) (no homo)

• you look normal...7/10

• No, since I'm a guy. Look at the girls' opinions.

• I knocked out a guy that looks like you if that helps haha

• Was it because of the way he looked or was it because he was pissing you off? Lol

• I would have to agree with you on that one. No one likes a dickhead.

• Unless there emotionally damaged or have daddy issues or somethin like that or on those lines