Can you guys rate me :)?

I feel a little strange to ask friends to rate me because I don't want to think I'm vain or insecure and also feel strangers will be more brutally honest, so please rate my profile pic I can upload more if you like :) thank you opinions help too

Most Helpful Guy

• You're really beautiful don't worry about how anyone else thinks as long as you know how beautiful you really are that's all that matters.

• Thank you so much. 😄 that's absolutely true you're such a great positive person! I admire that. Thank you so much again

• You're absolutely right! I need to start being able to be okay with every part of myself and that starts with me so thank you 😄

What Guys Said 17

• Not bad, and taking those glasses off will increase the beauty.

• Thank you sir 😄

• and dat duck face too.. or watever its called. u will look better without dat!

• without glasses you'd look better i believe

• I love your picture. You are super cute, I love your glasses and your hair and your smile, everything. Very sexy.

• Thank you so much 😄

• Super cute.. Those lips.. And eyes :)

• Thank you 👀👄 lol 😄

• I don't know that enormous phone is covering your face!

• I should moved it a wee bit sorry 😳😊😄

• Yeah why hide that gorgeous face right? ? ;^)

• Are you a model?

• Awe no but thank you :) I honestly didn't expect so many positive comments. Thank you so much 😄🌻

• Your welcome :P

• You look nerdy and classy.

I like it.

• Thank you lol 😂😄😎

• I'd say a 5.

• Thank you 😄 I love your honesty

• by the pic alone I would say 6/10

• I will rate u only if u date me...
    Rate me= date with me

• 7/10
    U r cute one

• with or without glasses YOU is jaw dropping beautiful

• Thank you so much 😭 that makes me feel good because I'm blind without them and terrified of contacts lol 😄 :)

• you welcome beautiful lol :)

• haha you cutie :3

• ⭐️
    Rated based on ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• In this topic a girl wants guys to rate her looks.

• 10 10 10 points

• You have a bf, the only opinion that should matter, is his

What Girls Said 8

• Don't listen to the opinions of younger girls, they are just jealous! You are beautiful!.

• ha ha ha +1 for you

• Thank you so much. You seem like such a wonderful and positive person to be around. 🌸💐🌷

• I think you're a very pretty person :). I love your hair and just your whole style

• Thank you so much 😄 you seem like a beautiful person inside and out. And very intelligent! People that know the difference between "your" and "you're" is sadly kind of rare now 😔😄🌻🌷

• Thank you so much! That's such a compliment coming from someone who is very beautiful. Yes, haha sadly people are growing even more ignorant about grammar rules :(.

• You are really cute, and unique , I don't think it's good to rate, because everybody is different and in your benefit you're different , so heads up, be confident you're good enough😉

• Thank you so much 😄 you're such a fantastic person! Honestly just reading your comment made me feel uplifted and that much more wonderful. I'm absolutely positive in no matter who's presence you're in it's a blessing to be around you :) 😄 thank you so much

• Thank you too, for your nice oppinion keep going!

• You look like that Kylie Jenner!

• 😄 thank you so much 🌿🍄🌻

• Yeah, you look pretty :) stay you !

• you're cute but very young looking, thats why you're just cute :)

• Awe thank you 😄 I get that a lot lol I'm 19 and look like a baby 👶 thanks for the honesty 😄🌿🍄👉😄👉

• 10/10 would bang!

• Hahah oh my thanks so much lol 😄

• 8/10 (filllllller)