Just a random question on how I look haha and anything I could try and change?

If there was something you noticed that i am able to change to loog better i dont mind the tips haha

Will change the pic when i get a chance haha thanks for the feedback :D

Most Helpful Girl

• hard to tell with the glasses, but i'll say you are cute

What Girls Said 3

• I would say you look like a great person. Cute and have a great personality :)

• Haha you can tell a persons personality by there picture? Thanks! :) i try my best to be a nice person :p

• Lol I'm hoping you do, and you better be xD

• Not my type. But you're not ugly.

• you look so hawt I'd bang you all day long. and believe me I'm above average myself :P

I think if you take a photo without making faces and from a better angle it will be much better.

• haha i have been told about the whole faces situation i always do haha its just a habit because im a tad bid insecure about my big lips haha :p thanks

• but you don't have big lips. you just think it. you're just more more more than okay. :3

What Guys Said 2

• I never knew guys cared about their looks that much, i have lived too long, jk buddy you look great just lose the goggles, and get a nice haircut, and suit up, seriously i'm not quoting barney stinson here, chicks go crazy for classy guys and whats more classy than a suit. Good luck.

• and where's your face? :-/