Am I ugly? If so, please do not be mean about it?

I just want to know what people think of my face. I think I'm ugly lol.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• I think you're quite pretty, actually. Physical beauty is TWO things, and two things ONLY - Symmetry and proportion. Symmetry is easy... you have it. The proportion you want is often called the 'Golden Mean Ratio,' if I remember correctly, it's 1.618, or something similar. I see several of the 'Am I ugly' posts, and I refuse to comment on the ones that are 'my type, cause I don't want to be bias... Freckles, short hair, Northern European, petite... things like that. Since you are not my type, you and I can both be confident that I'm answering honestly, when I say that you are decidedly very pretty. On your worst day, I can't see anyone rating you less than a 7 on the old 'one through ten' scale that all girls hate, but all swear by. You are so NOT ugly, that I dare say someone, somewhere, at some point, was REALLY mean to you, and put that thought in your head. Furthermore, I feel comfortable saying your looks certainly qualify as beautiful. Are you the most beautiful woman I have ever seen? No. Are you more attractive than 50% of the population? Yes.

I have a few things going for me that have set me up with some women that I could clearly see were WAY out of my league - looks wise. Which doesn't bother me. A cute face does not the person make. I say that, to say this; If I were dating your doppelganger, I'd say she too would be 'outta my league,' looks wise. So take heart. I'm not your friend, you're not my type, and I have nothing to gain by spending time here with you, a stranger... And I, being a Christian, would not lie to you, about this. No offense, but you and this subject are NOT important enough for me to lie for. Proverbs: "Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord."

I spent the last few minutes typing for you, so I want you to do something for me: Remember this. Or at least remember the sentiment. You're beautiful. Next time you doubt it, think 'At least there's one Marine in New Jersey who thinks I'm really cute.'

Chin up, Honey ;)
    God bless.

• No, you're not ugly at all : )

• You would look great with a different facial expression. Just stand at an angle and smile.

• i can't see your face :-P

• Nah not ugly, but you are makıng a funny face there so ıts hard to rate or w/e people do here. upload a diff pıc?:P

• just breath

What Girls Said 2

• Your pretty, but it would help if you had a better profile pic. lol

• you're not ugly I think you are one cute little girl.