Opinions on birthmarks?

I have a birthmark on my right ass cheek, you can see it when I'm swimming and none of my guy friends have ever said anything about it, and my girl friends just call it a "burnt potato chip" because of its shape :'D
So my question is if guys see that as a turn off? Because sometimes it makes me insecure, and I want to know if I should just be like ''fuck it'' or if I should care? Let me know!

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't. I'd find it cute because it's unique to you and things like freckles and that are cute because they are like things on a blank canvas

What Guys Said 5

• i don't even notice them basically

• Nobody will care so don't let it bother you.

• I have one on my left leg. I don't like it but I've learned to live with it.

• A birthmark on the butt is nothing. I have one on my shoulder. The only time it's a turn off for me is when it's on the girl's face, because it's impossible not to stare at and everything just goes awkward and embarrassing.

• Mine is pretty cool i think

What Girls Said 8

• I think that gives you so much beauty and character ! Never hide it sweetie because the universe has blessed you with a unique trait. I have one on my foot that looks like a moon, and I like to think of it as a natural accessory :) I'm sure you are a beautiful girl and being a teen makes you believe you need to be perfect but in reality you don't need to be sucked into normcore !! Be unique, different, and shine as bright as the sun ! Peace !

• Thats adorable, I have one on my stomach. It looks like a shooting star or alien sheep speeding by. I love it

You should love your as well

• I think that's cute, lol

• Lol I have a birthmark on my ass too lol it's like a little catapiller

• You shouldn't you can't help it.

• It probably looks like you forgot to wipe some shit off. Just being honest here..
    I have a bunch on my back. They look like revolting sickening cancerous lumps of shitstained... well... shit. It makes me hate melanin with all my passion... When I look at my back, I see a poverty ass bitch struck with some sort of defective skin disease that I'm too fucking poor to have cured.
    Be insecure about it, and cover that shitstain up pls.
    Nobody wants to see that.
    xoxoxooxoxoxx

• This is is so rude. It says this person is under 18 so your making a teen feel insecure about their body. If your going to be an asshole to people, don't leave your bitchy comments. This is so terrible I am astonished.. To compare a beauty mark that is both part of her and something she was born with to a "shitstain" (btw thats two words) is disgusting. Leave this person alone, your "honesty" is not needed here. Peace.

• Try having one in the middle of your forehead...

• I don't really have a special opinion. can be hawt maybe.