This is my Curvy sister. How does she look?

Wasn't to sure where to fit this one in!! My Sister posted this on YouTube today. I am on a quest to get her some feedback, so this section looks ideal :) I taught her the moves I made up when I heard this song. She has always been a naturally Curvy Girl. Please take a moment to check out my Sis in the 'How do I look' section and let me know what you think :) Many Thanks Gals and Guys!! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xv01i1fx7qY

0|0
5|13

Most Helpful Guy

• Your sister looks so very hot when she's singing & dancing. Now that's what I call a real woman with the perfect body. Great work on the video.

1|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 12

• your sis is HOT

1|0
    2|0
    • Thanks! :) I made up this routine, and she did it!! :

• Curvy? Chubby? I don't care, but she's hot. Nice face too.

1|0
    1|0
    • :) Thank you very much!

• She's really pretty and has a beautiful shape

1|0
    2|0
  • She is pretty how she is

1|0
    2|0
  • She is chubby not curvy u got it wrong sorry

2|2
    0|0
    • Don't be sorry, cause I am super proud of her and how she showed so much confidence! In my opinion confidence is Beautiful and so I couldn't wait to share this with everyone.

• Well good for u ahe still chubby

• She's cute.

0|0
    2|0
  • she's definitely got a nice shape, and a cute face

1|0
    2|0
  • Those dance moves.

0|0
    2|0
  • Would she be interested in younger guys? Bc she's perfect to me at least

1|0
    2|0
    • Thank you, and that's such a lovely comment. I don't know what she is interested in to be honest! Wasn't expecting that one :)

• This is embarrassing lol

2|1
    0|0
    • That's ok I don't mind. I am super proud of her and for all she represents :)

• yeah don't we all look a bit awkward when we wing karaoke, I know I do

• Lower average. She's not really curvy actually.

2|0
    0|0
    • What do you mean by Lower average? Thanks

• Her looks fit in the lower average category in my books. Many girls I know and see around town look better.

• Well, I'd say that she's not ALL about the bass, as your sis has some pretty good treble going on there too!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• she's gorgeous!

1|1
    0|0
    • Thaaaaaank youuuuu!! I am going to show her these comments, so I appreciate this :)

• She has a pretty face... But we have to be honest.

On the doctors scale, she's overweight.
    But in everyday life, people will consider her to be normal because now a days bigger people are being accepted because almost everybody is bigger than we were 200 years ago.

Regardless, she is beautiful. :)

0|0
    1|0
  • lol this is just someone trolling and its probably actually them or no-one they know!

0|0
    0|0
  • good she looks absolutely fantastic.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you :) I'm glad she went for it :)

• She chubby not curvy

0|1
    1|0
    • Just want her to be proud of who she is, she's my sister so of course i am chuffed she did this

• Show All
    • The shame is she only has like 30lbs untill she's a decent weight

• She looks vr8 and she's not chubby sje s fluffy (a good thing im fluffy too) loove her dance moves