If you had you guess my personality based on my appearance what would it be? (with pics)?

http://imgur.com/a/LJJy3
^these are my pics, tell me, I'm interested.
Maybe I'll learn something new about me

Most Helpful Guy

• You look laid back, your very cute and a heart breaker

• Hmm, not too much of a heart breaker. And I guess laid back is an opiniated phrase so who knows.
      Overall this is a pretty simplified estimate and depending on someone's opinion of me if they know me intimately, you may be correct.

What Guys Said 3

• Well, the fourth image threw me for a loop. Its really hard to tell from just someone's looks, but since you're smiling I would assume you to be a rather approachable, and kind person.

• I tend to scare people away, depending on who.
      Sometimes I come out mean and it's just to seem a type of way.
      Again, well opiniated guess and depending on someone's perspective, perhaps accurate.

• You seem like a Anime Girl to me :D
    like Anna from Frozen or something
    Sweet funny cool and a bit mean tho

• so young girl

What Girls Said 2

• You are a fan girl for some band that you think is hard core but isn't (example: 5SOS)
    You try to fit it and release your angst by putting on heavy eyeliner. And straightening your hair.
    You love Netflix. Your favorite show on it is supernatural. Sam and dean are your boyfriends.
    You are very insecure but conceal it.

• Haha, I love these. But you're correct about the eyeliner, insecurity, and hair, and Netflix.
      But my music taste isn't that. I prefer rock (not emo rock) but like slipknot, soad, and you get the jist.
      I don't fangirl over guys. I mainly watch anime and I don't even fangirl about that.
      But this is so detailed and I know girls like this.

• good, simple, too simple.