Do I look my age? Do I look approachable?

Wondering if I look like I'm 34... Also do I appear approachable? Not sure if I have a "stay away from me" kind of look. Lol

Most Helpful Guy

• You look younger than 34. Must be taking great care of your health. Keep it up. If you keep your facial expression bright like this then you will definitely be approached.

What Guys Said 15

• I think you look your age. And yes, you are approachable. You are very pretty. Some guys might even be shy, but I don't think I'd be.

• Whoa, for someone who's 34 you look WAYYY more than just "approachable".

• Definitely approachable but look in your mid 20s. Wow super cute and great smile. You are not sporting "the stay away" look to me!

• 34 Id say yes. Maybe I'd give 30-32 I think. Approachable yes of course

• You look 29, approachable and likable in this pic.

• In this picture , yeah it looks like youd reject me, but you'd do it in a really nice way.

• totally younger

• girl u have good genitiques for me u look like 25

• You do not look like 34 at all. Wait, you really 34? Unbelievable.

• you look like very young

• Look a little older.

• I'd approach you from the rear.

• Yeah I could see you as being 34. That's not an insult, just saying you could probably pass for being 34. I don't know why you do. And, from what I see, no, there's no "stay away from me" approach. I think maybe you're probably doing something when you are around men, that may be putting them off. I doubt it's your looks though

• Well, thank you. I appreciate the feedback! :)

• I once found out a girl who was 10 years older, liked me. She then turned around and said no, because of the age difference... I thought that was B. S. if you like me, admit it, don't turn around and say "oh, the age diff. is too big"

• You look younger than 34. You have beautiful eyes! I am very shy. I would approach you even just to comment on your eyes!

• I'd marry you

What Girls Said 5

• Yea you look fine.

• I think you look your age , but your approachable , and cute

• You are OK for me. Like your pic.

• yes, yes, and yes. you so beautiful and definitely more than approachable.

• id say probably late 20's or 30 years old. you look a bit younger than your age, and very approachable! you look super friendly.