People have said that I'm ugly, is it true?

The girls who said it are complete sluts, and I know I shouldn't care about their opinions, but it still hurts and annoys me. they kind of cornered me against the wall and started saying shitty things about me, like I'm an ugly ho, and I should go kill myself. I can't really do anything because it's my science teacher's daughter and last time I complained about it the teacher failed me in science and my parents got pissed because they thought I didn't try. I'm so confused and messed up right now.

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. That teacher should be fired
    2. Go straight to the authorities she needs to be fired
    3. Tell the principle because these girls bullied you and teh teacher is bias and corrupt
    4. Nobody deserves to be treated that way
    5. You are not ugly :)

What Guys Said 1

• Their just jealous and you got consider the source cause your not ugly but pretty :)

What Girls Said 4

• You aren't ugly, you're so pretty. And I agree with @a_lizete, you should definitely go to the authorities and tell them what the girls and the teacher did to you

• you re not ugly

• I don't know I don't see a pic.

• Yes!
    No you're beautiful don't listen to them.