Are bigg girls ugly?

i really dont know anymore.

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell no. Sexier ever.

What Guys Said 26

• Over 200 lbs? To me they are. To someone else they may not be. But I personally would never date a girl that big.

• No i like bigger girls all my ex gfs were bigger girls over 200 lbs but were shorter

• Come on! We all have our angsiety about our appearance, young people can be unkind about it as they have a narrow and often obscure view about what is or should be beautiful! But some manage to see past these views and actually begin to look at the real person instead of what social conditioning tells them they see!

• some big girls are unattractive just like some small girls are unattractive

• depends on the girl.

• No... Not at all.. Every girl has its own beauty. So what I feel beauty is a way a person see or feel for the other.

• Weight doesn't define attractiveness. Depending on its extremity it is an unhealthy life choice.

• Being big doesn't automatically make a girl ugly, but the following do
    -morbid obesity
    -lack of hygiene
    -doesn't care about appearance
    -attitude

• Hell no!!!

• big girls = HOT

• What's your definition of "Bigg"? The answer can also depend on the the rest of the girl's look.

• bigg meaning 5'9 and 210lbs

• To some it will be bothersome and to some it won't. Just have to find the right guy I guess.

• Each to their own. I am not into them personally.

• It's kind of a turn off if a girl is bigger then me, but it not means they are ugly. They just need to search harder for an even bigger guy

• It dpends on the girl, but in general:" I love a fat chick, with a body enormous. It ain't about the weight yo it's how they performin" <-- not my words but that of Redman

• Obesity is a turn off

• I ADORE big girls and have never met an ugly one. Big girls are a huge turn on to me.

• I've seen pretty girls who were fat. Luckily obesity is an issue that can be solved.

• Depends how big. Some kinda fat/chubby girls can be attractive but most of the time they are a turnoff..

• Not all fat people are ugly.

• Not necessarily. Depends on how big. and by how, i mean what kind.

• Depends honestly.

• Obese girls? Yes.

• I'm sure there are some guys that like that but if you want an honest answer most don't. Downvote me if you want but I'm just telling it like the rest of the world sees it

• If you like the way men treat you now then don't change but if you lose weight more men will talk to you. That's just the way it works

• 210lbs is not only ugly, it's disgusting - especially for your age, I'd rather shoot myself in the foot than look at you.

• Overweight girls are unattractive to me

• Depends, if you mean tall girls - no, they are not ugly.
    But if you mean fat girls, then my answer is yes.

What Girls Said 5

• 4|0
  • It is gross

• No, there are some big girls who are absolutely gorgeous

• not big girls are sexy. fuck societies standards.

• yesss

• just fuck it. you're so good be content.

• Obesity is not attractive, it is unhealthy. I wish this world would stop trying to protect the poor fragile female ego with the bullshit "Big is beautiful" garbage... If you are overweight, you are OVER the healthy WEIGHT for your height. This means you are no longer healthy. No one seems to have issue pointing this out to men.

Instead of trying to make unhealthy people feel good about being unhealthy so we can continue to consume mass quantities of products pushed down our throats by big corp, how about using some common sense and come to the realization that those in power want us fat and stupid, because fat stupid people don't fight back.

• good piont in a bitchy prospeative...

• Yeah, sorry if honesty comes across as bitchy. But the truth isn't pleasant.