What do girls assume when a guy wear lots of long sleeves/jackets?

So I'm kinda insecure about my arms so I wear a lot of long sleeve shirts and jackets. I'm not scrawny but not big either. Girls can't really see my arms, so would they assume I have skinny arms or what?

0|0
6|3

Most Helpful Girl

• If I even noticed I might assume that you like long sleeves shirts and jackets.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• That's nothing to worry about... I wouldn't assume anything, really.. and I wouldn't have a problem even if you had scrawny arms :P You're overthinking this :D

0|1
    0|0
  • lots of jackets. When he takes them off he just keeps unzippin. You think there isn't gonna be another jacket but then there's like 3 more. By the time he's finished there's nothing but a whole bunch of jackets on the floor and a tiny silky anteater in the middle who says 'Cold outside, huh?'

anyway nah dude don't worry no one will think anything of it. Its the middle of frickin winter anyway its baltic outside, everyones wearin long sleeves! Even then I think no one would judge you or w/e.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am sometimes insecure about my arms too. Yet Im pretty backwards. I dont really wear jackets when its cold outside, but i wear them in like 99 degree weather

1|0
    0|0
  • I would probably assume u are either cold most of the times or not confident enough

0|0
    0|0
  • I probably wouldn't even notice it but if i did, I would assume that he likes long sleeves or is hiding some scars and is insecure.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Buy your overall shape everyone had a idea your not big.
    If your so insecure why aren't you training them?
    All you need to do is spend 30 minutes a day and drink 4 protein shakes
    2 months and your arms will be nice lol

0|1
    0|0
    • Exertion headaches every time

• Show All
    • Every time I lift I get exertion headaches, though I did work out for a few months straight before the headaches and didn't make much progress.

• If I ever start working out again, I'll start taking more protein shakes though, I was taking like one a day before.

• most girls won't give a shit about it basically. learn to love your arms dude. mine are skinny as well, and never had a girl telling me that they are.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you wore long sleeves all the time I'd assume you're cutting yourself.

1|0
    0|0