Be honest: Am I fat?

I'm insecure about my body because I think I'm fat… so I was just wondering what you thought of if? please be completely honest. i always tell my friends and family that I wanna lose weight but no one really supports me in it because they tell me i don't need to.. i think i could lose some fat in my stomach and thighs though.

i'm also insecure about having sex because I'm worried about a guy not liking my body. would you be disappointed if you had sex with a girl with this body?

http://i. imgur. com /azshMQi. jpg

(remove the spaces)

I am 5'4 weigh 110-112 lbs and my body fat percentage is 21 %
do you think i have a nice butt? or is it flat?

Most Helpful Guy

• You are not fat at all. If you're really self conscious about your body, yours would be really easy to "fix" and by fix I simply mean tone up. Cardio, squats and a little bit of core. You could basically do it at home, in the morning 45 mins-1 hr a day depending on your fitness level.

Stretch.
    jump rope 3-5 minutes

10 lunges
    10 burpees
    10 mountain climbers
    (take a 15-30 second break and repeat 2 more times)

Jump rope for 3-5 minutes (you should feel it in your legs by now)
    rest 1 minute

15-20 reps of core exercises (like leg lifts)
    15-20 reps of core exercise (like sit ups)
    then do plank position for about 30-45 seconds
    repeat these 3 exercises 2 more times (you can always interchange other core exercises that you're more comfortable with, just make sure they aren't all targeting the same region.

jump rope for another 3-5 minutes

next finish up with calf raises (I recommend starting off with your toes pointing forward shoulder width) and step ups (3 sets of 10-15). When you get comfortable, you can add sets that include calf raises with your toes pointing outside and inside (you will definitely feel it if you do all three toe positions... like sore for 2 days when you first start out, so be careful and don't over due it). Do this every other day (M-W-F).

On in between days, (preferably walk/jog/run 1-2 miles or jump rope and take 15 minutes to stretch afterwards). (T-Th- Sat (optional))

Even w/o excessive dieting you will notice a positive change in your body w/o bulking up and hopefully you'll build more confidence. This would be a basic work out that you could do without buying equipment. If you can't buy a jump rope, jumping jacks would do or a similar exercise (but I recommend jump rope). And set the reps in each exercise to what works for you. Don't over do it. Make sure your getting plenty of sleep and water and check your sugar in take (capn crunch and trix used to be my kryptonite)

What Guys Said 34

• you... you call yourself fat?

backcountrypost.com/addedsmilies/facepalm.gif

• I'd say you're not fat at all! You have some curves, and most guys like curves. I think you are beautiful. But it's your body and if you feel insecure and you will feel more content about yourself if you lose some weight, take the challenge! I agree with your family when they say you don't need to, but if it makes you happy, I think they should support you in your goals. What I do myself to stay in shape (I'm training for my first half marathon right now) is mainly maintaining a couple of healthy habits. I will present you some guidelines to follow if you like:

- Sleep well (8 hours a night).
    - Don't eat crap of any kind for dinner. 'Crap' includes: White bread and non full-wheat pasta / Anything from McDonalds / Everything that is fried and not home-made.
    - Drink a lot of water: I drink 2 litres of water a day and on top of that I mainly drink coffee or tea (without sugar) or freshly made fruit shakes. Most important: An occasional glass of soda is fine, but DON'T drink Light products. They're bad for you and will ultimately make you gain weight.
    - Limit your sugar and salt intake. This also means: No candy. If I want to snack something nice I usually go for fruit / nuts / dark chocolate (and an occasional mint)...
    - Make sure you get enough fats! A healthy diet is not about starving. Make sure you eat a lot of healthy fats every day (nuts, olive oil, avocado, etc.) and regularly eat some whole yoghurt, meat, fish, etc.
    - Don't smoke.
    - Excercise a little. But not too much (especially in the beginning). It's best to start with a small routine that is easy to keep up with and expand from there. If you dive in too deep at once you'll quit.
    - Set yourself limits (including some cheats. If you really enjoy a plate of pasta now and then, or want to drink something sweet, you should allow yourself to cheat and not be too hard for yourself to keep up with the diet.)

I hope this helps, good luck and have fun!

• you're just insecure as shit. that's it.

• Hey ill be honest, you are fine, there is nothing wrong with your body and you are not fat at all. Your friends and family are right in saying you do not need to loose weight. Honest opinion I would not be disappointed if I had sex with a woman that had a body like yours because there is nothing wrong with your body. Message me if you want to chat I am not judgmental and will not laugh at you. :)

• Girl, you got absolutely NOTHING to be insecure about when it comes to your body. What made you think that you're fat? Look at yourself in the mirror. You got no signs of fat. Be proud of your body. Keep it in great shape.

• http://i.imgur.com/azshMQi.jpg for ease of use and naw you look good

• I actually find your body quite sexy to be honest.
    You don't need to feel insecure or lose weight.
    If your worked out its could only get better of course but seriously it's pretty nice just how is :)

• You're not fat. You don't need to lose weight. You're body looks fine.

• You're not fat. You're absolutely fine. Goddamit girls! Stop with your insecurities!
    If you want to change something on your body, start working out. This is how you will complete your body and make it sexy as hell. Other girls who are indeed fat, must lose some weight to reach a, shall we say Zero point before start working out. You're ready to go, so do it and forget losing weight.

• Bitches these days, smh...

• Not fat at all, but those collapsed ankles could negatively affect your posture and cause knee problems.

• Lel ur not fat. It juz means that u eat too much fats. With that high percentage, u could be at risk of diabetes. Better watch the amount of fats that u consume.

• you are fine... guys can approximate, what you look like naked, so if they want sex with you, you´re good to go :D he won´t say no, once you´re naked.

• I know how to dress myself skinny though

• yeah but you're also quite a bit older than me. I think 18-19 year old boys would care more :p

• my taste in girls didn´t really change that much :P and if they are that shallow, then screw them (not literally)

• No darling you are FAR from fat. I love your body.

If anyone says you are fat, tell them they are crazy. Your body looks to be near perfection to me.

• near to perfection? wow! thank you

• Yes perfection, you are hot. And I love the bra and panties. Your tummy looks so sexy

• I like your body size. Not fat at all.

• You look hot.

• You're not bad. Pretty medium actually. even if you were fat, as the saying in my country goes "Every blind has a limp taker"

• Little chub

• Sort of. Run for 30 minutes a day.

• You are not fat at all...

• You don't need to lose weight

• You do not look fat at all - maybe SLIGHTLY chubby in the belly area but you are nowhere near fat. You have a nice body.

• Fat? I've seen more fat on a chicken's leg. Shut the front door.

• No you're not fat at all!

• you aren't fat, lol.

• You look really really medium in my opinion.
    And if anything closer to slim than to fat.

• You have a nice body. Everything is just perfect. Your boobs, your ass, any guy would love it.

• Lol your not fat at all.

• Nope not fat, you look healthy.
    And your butt has a nice shape.

• great body

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 19

• Not fat at all!

You could tone up a bit.
    Even if you decided to stay the way you are... it's not bad.

• Omg you have a tiny inch of stomach you can't even notice it it's natural unless you were to start doing a bunch of cruches but that will start building abs.

I don't even know what else you're considering fat the rest of your body looks perfect stop being hard on yourself and learn to love your body.

• You're not fat. This is getting so annoying. All these girls asking "Am I fat?" NO! How the fuck do y'all think you're fat? I'm 4'11 and 130+lbs. Am I fat? Hell no. I look skinny as fuck.

These questions are so fucking ridiculous. You're not fat and if you think you are, go get your eyesight or head examined. Seriously.

• You're not fat and don't need to lose weight. You could tone if you want by lifting weights. But you don't have to lose fat.

• You're not fat, your build is a bit awkward though. I'd just suggest a bit of toning. But girl, no one's perfect! No need to be super hard on yourself to be, you're fine the way you are

• fuck no.
    its not weight you need to lose but muscle tone you need to develop.
    do you wanna "lose weight" or look sexy? tone it.

• No, you're not fat.
    I would consider your body type to be pretty average.

• Your not fat, but I think you'd look better if you lost weight, if you want help just message me

• Nah, just a bit out of shape (as in, not toned and trim and all that), methinks. But otherwise you look fine.

• Umm.. u r not fat.. though I think u would look better if u tone up a bit bt even this way there is nothing wrong with your body!

• i think we are about the same size, no you are not fat. I dont even see myself as fat

• You look good :-)

• Defiantly not fat! You have a lovely figure:)

• u r a bit chubby

• You look like you're 130-140, you are NOT fat. If you want to be toned, eliminate junk food and soda, work out more. If you're unhappy with your body, do something about it

• YEAH.. You FATASS. Gosh, you're so damn fat. It's sickening...
    Fatty.

• It's just a typical fat/skinny body. You're fine. All you need to work on is toning your butt and thighs and work on your tummy.

• Errrrmmm you are definitely not fat!! Sure you dont have a washboard stomach, but bloody hell you dont need to, unless of course you want to!
    No need to lose fat, sorry my first initial reaction was 'are you stupid?' sorry thats the truth, because how can you not see that you are not fat, and in fact im sure very attractive according to guys!!

• I just thought that most guys my age liked flat stomachs and thigh gaps :/

• to hell with them, what guys do like is a girl who likes herself. So stop thinking about others, and do what makes you happy if thats getting a muffin top (not obese that'd be unhealthy) or going to the gym to get the flat stomach, and when you're confident and happy, others will think of you.

And trust me, you cannot generalize all guys to like one certain physical feature and hate the next like clones, some will love flat abs, others will say girls who are athletic look like boys, some like big noses, others like small etc etc you get the idea. No matter who you are or what you look like its simply not possible to please 100% of men, so might as well have yourself as you want yourself to be, those who like it will like it, those who dont won't.

• No you are not fat, i look the same way and am working on toning not losing weight.