Is something wrong with me? Is it my looks?

I tried to ask another girl out and she seemed to be surprised that I did. We did talk for a little bit and it seemed okay, then she tells me she has to go and speed walks out.

Another girl I didn't even try asking out because it seemed like she didn't have really any interest in me at all. We would be talking and then she would do stuff on her phone on and off while we talked.

Another girl mostly avoided eye contact while talking with her or laugh at any of my jokes.

FYI these are girls that I go to college with.

So is it how I look? I don't smell and I brush my teeth and try to dress nice. So what could it be?

• YES
  • NO

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe the way you behave or your views on some things? you do have very nice eyes by the way

What Girls Said 3

• They just aren't interested. You aren't their type. Or something seems off putting to them.

• Your nose, and that messy facial hair.. Just grow it in, dude.. It looks so messy like that.
    by the way, you're balding, and your face is face. 3/10.

• They don't seem to be interested, especially if there is no eye contact and playing on their phone. Try going somewhere you like hanging out and try talking to women there (:

What Guys Said 3

• i'll be honest... i'm afraid it's because you're balding. :-/

• You're fine, it's just those specific girls weren't attracted to you.

• My guess would be that even if your looks don't really help much, they are not the problem.

Maybe something about the way you are handling yourself and interacting with them?