Not sure on peoples opinions in real life.. on this you tell the truth because we're all strangers :)?

thought id copy people and do this soo um yeah you tell me, decent or not? honest answers wanted I can take it on the chin 😂 HOW DO I LOOK :O

changing My pic now (this made me self conscious asfuck)

Most Helpful Guy

• You look older than 15 and its not cool that you have your jail baiting bewbs all smooshed up your chest like that! I ain't tryna get in trouble!

• "jail baiting" I should have the right to show my chest without being blamed for the attraction of perverts ty. it's a bit of skin showing lol

What Guys Said 4

• Yes you look hot umm... boobs...
    THAT'S CHEATING lol
    Take a proper front face picture without your bewbs spreading across your chest and you hugging them gees lol

Oh gees oh man oh god oh man oh god oh man.

• Smile like a normal person and it'd be easier to tell. I guess 7/10

• You look good

• I almost got a boner.

What Girls Said 3

• You look like you are trying too hard. You'd probably be really pretty if you were posing in a more flattering way but all I see is boobs... It is okay to have big boobs just that picture doesn't make them look like your boobs are part of you... It makes it look like you are part of your boobs... if that makes sense. Sorry if this isn't the answer you are looking for.

• You look pretty! Why do you feel self conscious?

• You look older than me and im 22!!