How old do I look?

People have always told me that I look older than I am, but I never thought that I really looked that much older. Tonight I was volunteering at this food bank and I started talking to this guy and we hit it off. I thought he was around 20, maybe 22 at the very latest, which would make him at the very edge of my dating range but not exactly off limits, since I'm just a couple of months away from 18 anyways. I found out that he's actually 25, and he was really pissed off when I had to tell him that I'm 17 (I'm not about to go after a guy who's 8 years older than me). He said that I was lying and that I was just saying that I'm underage so as to get out of a date with him. I was kind of taken aback because I didn't understand why he wouldn't believe me about my age. Another example would be when I went on a cruise this past summer and some guy tried to get me to go with him to the club (I was only 16 at the time) and didn't believe that I wasn't 18. Do I really look like I could be years older than I am? How old do you think I really look? Any opinions would be super helpful!! Thanks in advance.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• Wow! You do look much older. I would have guessed you to be nearly 30 years old (between 28-30.)

People say the same thing about me. People think I'm in my mid 30's lol.

• At first I thought you looked to be 18, which isn't that far off from where you are.

• 20 at most eeekk now i gotta hide hahaha but you look like an educated 20 so that better then a bimbo

• You definitely look about 20. I know how weird it is having people think you're way older than you really are, I have a hell of a time convincing people I'm 18, they always think I'm 25-30. Sure beats looking like you're 12.

• Same age you said you look

• Yes you could pass for mid-20s. Wow super hot.

• yes you look older near 22-23 but after 10 years you will again look 22-23.

• 21 or 22 in my opinion.

• If I had to guess I would say around 25

What Girls Said 3