Do you think I'm good weight?

Looking at the picture do you think I'm good weight. My family is telling me to lose weight but I don't think I'm fat or overweight. Yes sure im not the skinniest but I don't want to be. I'm getting a little frustrated. What do you think and please be honest. I'll take negative feedback as well as long as it's honest

http://s23.postimg.org/9jl3situ3/image.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• you're fine... your body is hot in my opinion.

• Thanks, i usually dont have an issue but they've been making this comment for like 6 months. Usually I'm confident when it comes to this stuff

What Guys Said 12

• I don't think you got any weight worth losing. Make or keep your body the way YOU feel happy in. It's your body so you make it the way you want it to be.

• You're very right. Thanks for the advice :)

• I see many girls your size who are absolutely stunning. You look great.

• That's kind of you to say

• Totally up to you, if you like your figure then stay with it, if you feel like loosing a bit of fat then do it. As long as you are healthy it doesn't matter ^^

• No you're not... you beautiful.

You're just got a curvy figure, that's it, your family are idiots (no offence).

• Aww thats sweet. Thanks a lot

• If you had a pretty face and a perfect personality I would still fall in love with you over any girl.
    So yeah your body is fine as long as your happy with it.

• You look just fine the way you are. But it will never hurt too losses some or try too stay where you are as life goes on people get bigger

• I don't think you need to lose any.

• I don't see anything wrong, I wouldn't say you were overweight. Don't worry about it, you're fine.

• I don't know what's wrong with your family.

• I'd like to know why they say that

• U r not fat dear u r healthy

• Perfection is exactly what you are.

• You're fine. I don't know why they would think you'd need to lose weight. Besides, it's your body, not theirs, fuck them

• I don't know either. I didn't think it was an issue but they've been making these comments for about 6 months and I'm the same weight as I was 6 months ago.

What Girls Said 6

• You've got a nice healthy figure!

• You're curvy, there's nothing bad about it. Not everyone has to have the figure of Gisele.

• Thank you. At least you get it

• I do! I've got the same body type and it's perfectly fine to be different. I don't care about what others say. As long as we're healthy they should leave us alone. #curvesrock

• I think you look good :)

• Your body is perfect! you don't need to lose any weight!

• You look great! Don't pay any mind to your family, tell them you are perfect the way you are.

• Not really, just drop a little bit and then it'll be fine. I don't have problem with weights lol but just an honest opinion :')

• I'll keep that in mind